Lib Dems at it again

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure that Libby will be along soon to explain why this latest Lib-Dem lie is acceptable and expected.

17 page post with lots of quotes. I will give it a miss.

I might well be suffering from missing out on an hours kip over the weekend and missing something quite obvious but I fail to see what the issue is here especially given there are no dates of the photos. It could quite easily be the case that this woman did vote Tory last time but is now voting Lib Dem for this election. Unless the full story actually has some more information there doesn't seem to be an awful lot wrong here. Voter changes their minds and votes for another party shock.

I might well be suffering from missing out on an hours kip over the weekend and missing something quite obvious but I fail to see what the issue is here especially given there are no dates of the photos. It could quite easily be the case that this woman did vote Tory last time but is now voting Lib Dem for this election. Unless the full story actually has some more information there doesn't seem to be an awful lot wrong here. Voter changes their minds and votes for another party shock.

The photo isn't from Mike Crockart's re-election campaign last year, I'll say that much. I can tell from the literature he's holding in the photo and having seen the full photo rather than the cropped one used by The National. It's from 2014, which would be consistent with what Alex Cole-Hamiton has said about the lady in question attending Lib Dem-led referendum events.

She's obviously an old sour c**t. I hope she's too ill to vote during indy ref 2, but has a rare recovery day to see a Yes vote carry. Then she can die in shock at the end of her beloved union. That would be #pleasing.

If her primary interest is in keeping Scotland in the UK because she a British nationalist, then she must be a brainwashed cultist obsessed with her favoured flag, the Union Jack.

It's a strange old paper. Some of the investigative journalism and international coverage is as good as it gets for a Scottish daily.

Some of the regular columns and front pages are embarrassingly childish.

Yeah, some of the international coverage, generally politics that has nothing to do with Scotland or Westminster, is excellent. However their Holyrood coverage is utter cack.

So the party of Alistair Carmichael caught lying again.  Folk trying to protect the liar/justify the lying.  Folk attacking the newspaper that exposed the lying.

Is that it?

It's the same meaningless lie that all the major parties tell on their election leaflets next to a picture of a 'member of the public' who's actually a party activist though. It's hardly akin to making something up about the leader of a rival party then leaking that lie to the press.

It's the same meaningless lie that all the major parties tell on their election leaflets next to a picture of a 'member of the public' who's actually a party activist though. It's hardly akin to making something up about the leader of a rival party then leaking that lie to the press.

...then saying 'it wisnae me'

I agree, but perhaps they should have been a bit more circumspect, based on their recent history.

She's obviously an old sour c**t.   I hope she's too ill to vote during indy ref 2, but has a rare recovery day to see a Yes vote carry.   Then she can die in shock at the end of her beloved union.   That would be #pleasing. 

Harsh.

But fair.

Anyone care to comment on today's other newspaper headlines regarding yet another SNP politician with their nose in the trough and an overwhelming majority against state interference in bringing up their own children?

Anyone care to comment on today's other newspaper headlines regarding yet another SNP politician with their nose in the trough and an overwhelming majority against state interference in bringing up their own children?

A link would be relatively helpful.

Nope ,have nae read a paper today just like every other day

Saw the headline and the paper it was in and I walked away chuckling. It's todays SNPbad propaganda in the lead up to the election

Saw the headline and the paper it was in and I walked away chuckling. It's todays SNPbad propaganda in the lead up to the election

The Daily Fail? It's not even made the Courier, which appears to be concentrating on a prospective SNP candidate who called the Royals "inbreds" on social media 10 years ago.

:lol:

Archived