Who's the hardest on P&B?

What what what?

Weeperdee's dad and his mates got their c***s kicked in from some blue bigots when they arrived back in dundee after the Rangers v Dundee game. Weeperdee did nothing to stop his old man getting a hiding, then came on here demanding whoever did it own up so he could batter them at a time to be later defined as opposed to the probably opportune moment of when said perpetrator was actually battering the snot out of his dad.

He then posted a photo of a scratch on his wrist and his jeans and trainers smudged with some red stuff that he claimed was blood, but may have been chilli sauce.

He was, somewhat unsurprisingly, slaughtered mercilessly on P&B. It can be found here:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/229193-rangers-v-dfc/page-48#entry10247214

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Judging by what it did to a mouse I think ShandonPar's moggy is the hardest thing on P&B...!

Clearly you haven't seen Biggie's Smudger.

I think tsac summed up the Weeper fiasco best:

'Wait until I find out who that boy was, he'll get a beating he deserves.' Yet instead of dishing one out while your dad was getting his totties you thought you'd wait until he was identified on pieandbovril first? Strange behaviour.

That seemed to be the gist of things.

'Wait until I find out who that boy was, he'll get a beating he deserves.' Yet instead of dishing one out while your dad was getting his totties you thought you'd wait until he was identified on pieandbovril first? Strange behaviour.

Did he actually say he'd be the one administering the beating?

Maybe he figured he'd post the guy's details and leave it to his good friends at P&B, knowing what proper double-hard, granite-jawed, unflinchingly vicious b*****ds we are.

Deeboy has previously tried to promote a fight against me and Lichtie on here. I think a charity royal rumble would be a decent way of settling alot of petty squabbles on here to be honest.

Was this ever resolved? No idea how I managed to miss that. Although I spent most of the rest of that weekend in hiding

Deeboy has previously tried to promote a fight against me and Lichtie on here. I think a charity royal rumble would be a decent way of settling alot of petty squabbles on here to be honest.

post-21687-14592675357402_thumb.jpg

I remember an Accies fan offered Bert Raccoon a square go last season and never posted again after that. Either Bert killed him or he shat it. That's the only incident I've seen where someone has taken this so seriously they're actually willing to fight someone because of it.

Archived