Whats the best thing you've seen posted on here?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best thing I've seen posted on here is Grim O'Grady getting a bunch of donations from sympathetic forum members because his house burned down, killing his pets and ruining his belongings, and then unashamedly used the donation money to decorate a house in England that he rents out for income and pay for a holiday. Superb.

The best thing I've seen posted on here is Grim O'Grady getting a bunch of donations from sympathetic forum members because his house burned down, killing his pets and ruining his belongings, and then unashamedly used the donation money to decorate a house in England that he rents out for income and pay for a holiday. Superb.

Aye all that signing off with Grimbo stuff and acting like everybody's daft uncle act needs to stop now, clearly a very cut throat no shame business is business kind of guy after those revelations.

A pretty impressive display of capitalism imo.

Woah, woah, woah. I don't frequent this forum all that much but what the f**k?! I remember hearing about that happening but had no idea he posted on here. Spartans fan? I am more than likely being whooshed here, surely that's no true?

Woah, woah, woah. I don't frequent this forum all that much but what the f**k?! I remember hearing about that happening but had no idea he posted on here. Spartans fan? I am more than likely being whooshed here, surely that's no true?

Go to the 'what's the worst thing you've seen posted' thread, scroll back a few pages and let the show commence.

With that in mind bobby skidmarks reply with the term 'crispy pets' surely has to be one of the best phrases used as a dig at another poster

I would imagine a lot of people feel that way towards you.

He dresses like a tramp. You'd be more likely to offer him 10p than shoot him.

It's incredible that G_man has been on this forum for 8 years now and still posts like English is a second language for him.

Y u so angy m8? ;-( 

Archived