Queen of the South Management Team

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1st mentions Barry's name 3 weeks ago.

I mentioned it a week or so ago i heard a rumour hewitson was sounding him out. Wait and see if its true.

I mentioned it a week or so ago i heard a rumour hewitson was sounding him out. Wait and see if its true.

Could well be if he was spotted at Palmerston this morning.

I can't believe folk still think McBookie have a clue about what's going on. The odds have changed depending on who has heard a rumour on this topic :lol:

I know what you mean but they must have some idea if the list has disappeared.

Do tell

A new account was opened with McBookie around lunch time, from which a significant sum (4 figures) was placed on a certain candidate.

The person who opened that account was then phoned by bet victor, McBookie's parent company to inform them the account was suspended and the bet void.

Betting was suspended for some time this afternoon, after which a maximum bet of £25 was placed on that market.

A new account was opened with McBookie around lunch time, from which a significant sum (4 figures) was placed on a certain candidate.

The person who opened that account was then phoned by bet victor, McBookie's parent company to inform them the account was suspended and the bet void.

Betting was suspended for some time this afternoon, after which a maximum bet of £25 was placed on that market.

Interesting. Would have been even more interesting if you'd told us who the certain candidate was :P

Archived