Queen of the South Management Team

Serious question; do all those ex-managers and players that keep attending Palmerston actually pay to get into the games? I just wonder if they play the freebie card? I would like to think they all put something back into the game by paying the going rate.

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Money being from every QoS fan that couldn't believe our current assistant was at such long odds, as we tend to go down the route of promoting from within :lol:

Hope the board don't go with Skelton surely time for change.

Bit of dosh went on Skelton today tho! Someone in the know?

Thought you were in the know?

Skelton's undoubtedly a better choice than Gary Locke. I'd have taken a gamble on Rowan Alexander personally, he must have something to prove considering he's basically been frozen out of football since Gretna.

Skelton just reeks of being a 'steady Eddie' but considering the names linked, that's probably a massive positive.

I'd be far happier with Skelton than with most of the names apparently in the frame.

Aye, you can say it's unambitious but Skelton is at least a bit of an unknown quantity who could turn out well, when you already know that Gary Locke will be shite.

It is a level way below the Championship. Workington lost out to Salford City in their playoff final. That's the club owned by ex Man. U. players.

I watched the Salford City programme on the TV. I can visualise the level now.

Archived