Queen of the South Management Team

Neil Macfarlane is assistant

Aye when you go into Wikipedia with his name is has in brackets assistant manager but your right it's clearly a mistake

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I'm just a normal queens fan that just usually reads these pages instead of commenting. I'm just saying it how I know the person. A lot of you are sticking up for Rowan even though I remember queens fans used to always sing "Alexander you're a w@n##r" a lot of two faced people on this forum.

Joined today and only has 2 posts, both about himself. You're a twat.

Dundee Utd can sack and appoint a new boss within a few days and suspect Raith will do the same.

Good old queens leave everything to the last minute everytime.

Most clubs start back pre season 3 weeks on monday

We only have a handful of players and no coaching staff or manager

Fucking shambles again

Dundee Utd can sack and appoint a new boss within a few days and suspect Raith will do the same.

Fucking shambles again

Barry Nicholson emerging as the favourite apparently.

Fucking shambles again

At this stage of the season, is there any point in rushing? It's one thing I hope the Rovers don't do. I suppose it depends how much of your squad is signed up, but I can't imagine you'll miss out on too many targets across a week or two when most players are away on their holidays. Weigh that against making a rash decision and hiring the wrong manager - I know which I'd prefer.

Guest Flash

At this stage of the season, is there any point in rushing? It's one thing I hope the Rovers don't do. I suppose it depends how much of your squad is signed up, but I can't imagine you'll miss out on too many targets across a week or two when most players are away on their holidays. Weigh that against making a rash decision and hiring the wrong manager - I know which I'd prefer.

Definitely no point in rushing, especially when we have been able to sign 5 players with no permanent manager in place.

Betting down again, Skelton was evens and Brian Reid was 5/4

Received a text earlier to say that Barry Nicholson was seen earlier at Palmerston

That would be our player of the year for this season.

Wasnt overly impressed when he played us and a boy at my work who is a big queens fan thought he was a waste of a jersey. Lets not forget that queens had a pretty poor season and will neeed better players to get back fighting fora playoff spot.

Archived