Queen of the South Management Team

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's not on the lists because any sane Championship board wouldn't dream of appointing him and the fact that nobody has been mental enough to ask for odds on him yet. He'd do a better job than McCoist though, I'll give you that.

But the same could be said for McCoist, Calderwood and in our case McPherson.

As I say, I'm certainly not touting the guy but I'm just surprised the bookies don't have him in the running considering how bizarre some of the others listed are. I'd certainly be more inclined to put a tenner on Chapman listed at 12/1 than I would on McPherson at even 66/1 :ph34r:

But the same could be said for McCoist, Calderwood and in our case McPherson.

I'd say it's much more likely that a punter would ask for odds on those folk than Chapman though, it only takes an email to a bookie to get odds on it.  Send them an email and see what they value Chappie at  :P

Looks like Locke is the one going by the betting markets. Ah well that's one season ticket less that they'll sell for next season. Never looked like being a successful manager with any of the club's he's had. Surely the board have more ambition that employing a Killie reject.

Looks like Locke is the one going by the betting markets. Ah well that's one season ticket less that they'll sell for next season. Never looked like being a successful manager with any of the club's he's had. Surely the board have more ambition that employing a Killie reject.

wouldn't go by them they didn't have Mcintyre as fav when he got it, generally someone out of the betting gets this type of job.

I wouldn't be buying one either. Get one through work but might let someone else use it if he's appointed, underwhelming.

Not too sure about the bookies but Locke would be a dreadful choice.  Absolutely dreadful.

if locke gets appointed i will still be buying my season ticket and supporting the manager, maybe not the best appointment but still going to go and support the cub, people seriously thinking about not getting a season ticket because of the new manager need to get  a grip, ive seen it plenty of times when we have appointed a manager i wouldnt want but still got to go and back the club 

Even if Gus came back I would never stop supporting the team. What if fans stopped going coz they thought signing an overweight guy like Steven Dobbie from the lower leagues lacked ambition. My vibe tells me Locke wouldnt be a good appointment but how is anyone to know until he was given a chance

Archived