The Partick Thistle thread

Did Lindsay come through the Thistle Weir 'hing?

The next Alan Archibald IMO.

Nah. Was with us before. He was excellent today.

His uncle is Ricky Gillies and he was thinking about heading to the states for a 'soccer' scholarship. Thank f**k he got his chance.

Speaking of Lindsay I heard that we're trying to get him signed up until 2018 (He signed a contract extension in September until 2017).

Hard to believe he's only just turned 20, dealing with his promotion to the first team superbly.

Where did you hear that Moses Emmanuel had signed? Just I heard today Brentford are very keen to sign him and the reality was we might struggle to match their offer

We hammered you three times four years ago.

Eta: I presume that, remaining true to type, you would also kick your way to having at least one man sent of in this match having earlier committed a crime by overselling the away end.

Wrong.

You beat us twice out of the four league games, but as per usual, we triumped when it really mattered. Much in the same way as we did in season 2005/06.

Thanks for playing anyway. Enjoy your Saturday night.

I know I will.

We're Partick Thistle.

We dae what we like.

Merry Christmas m8

If I hadn't voted for myself you'd be my top Thistle poster...

or Hammer Jag because he telts it like it is and stood by Lord Doolan of Cumnock despite him fucking my coupon today :)

superb result today! is pride of the clyde too busy parking his 1 berth or out knocking clothes pegs tonight then aye? I haven't even bothered to check the gyppos score but they probably got humped aff sum diddies like east stirling or arbroath or some shite !!!

Thanks. Merry Christmas to you too as well m8.

We've got some top posters on here.

Great club, great fans.

What a fucking run by us. Still not safe enough for me but this is the best run since our title winning days.

Speaking of Lindsay I heard that we're trying to get him signed up until 2018 (He signed a contract extension in September until 2017).

Hard to believe he's only just turned 20, dealing with his promotion to the first team superbly.

he is definitely the player we have that could command a decent fee in the future.thle longer the deal the better.