The Partick Thistle thread

Says a lot about the integrity of our players.

I can't recall that many occasions where we were screaming for a stonewaller.

Would probably agree however it also would demonstrate we don't get the ball to our players in the oppositions penalty box anywhere near enough.

Decent attacking midfielder in the January transfer window please Archie.

Match thread is full of pish, but I thought you were impressive today. Granted, we're not on the best run of form, but I really think that's the best Thistle team I've seen, you gave us about as much trouble as Hearts did. To be honest, I think we were expecting an easy victory based on the last few matches between us and when that didn't happen people moan at Ronny, but I think everybody just underestimated you. Archibald also got the tactics spot-on, putting our CB's under pressure. You should be able to challenge for top 6 if you keep it up, you look better than Dundee and ICT this year for instance.

Match thread is full of pish, but I thought you were impressive today. Granted, we're not on the best run of form, but I really think that's the best Thistle team I've seen, you gave us about as much trouble as Hearts did. To be honest, I think we were expecting an easy victory based on the last few matches between us and when that didn't happen people moan at Ronny, but I think everybody just underestimated you. Archibald also got the tactics spot-on, putting our CB's under pressure. You should be able to challenge for top 6 if you keep it up, you look better than Dundee and ICT this year for instance.

the problem has been largely down to our terrible start to the season. We only won 2 games in the first quarter mate and that is why we aren't top 6 now.

Thought the match thread was pretty tame by usual standards for this fixture, actually. Even at the game as well, nobody tried to start any Jimmy Saville songs, which was a surprise.

If the season had started in October, we'd be in the hunt for Europe right now, but as it stands we're paying the price for our utterly dreadful August and September results. It would be great if we can keep the current form going, but this being Thistle it'll be no surprise if we go through another barren run at some point. We have some very winnable fixtures coming up though, so right now I'm actually feeling very optimistic.

Thought the match thread was pretty tame by usual standards for this fixture, actually. Even at the game as well, nobody tried to start any Jimmy Saville songs, which was a surprise.

If the season had started in October, we'd be in the hunt for Europe right now, but as it stands we're paying the price for our utterly dreadful August and September results. It would be great if we can keep the current form going, but this being Thistle it'll be no surprise if we go through another barren run at some point. We have some very winnable fixtures coming up though, so right now I'm actually feeling very optimistic.

Just got bored with the penalty chat tbh...

You must be glad you stuck with Archibald, some Celtic fans could learn from that. We haven't been amazing under Ronny so far this season, but he showed in the 2nd half of last season what he could do, we've had to rebuild our defence this season, we're top of the league, still in the running for the treble and plenty of people still want him out. Crazy.