The Partick Thistle thread

The final 17? Or did he get injured?

Didn't realise a half lasted 17 minutes.

Soz. Replaced by #17 Nisbet on 46 minutes :lol:

Gearing up for goose stepping all over the Dandies on Friday?

Going to be great fun carrying these about on Friday night- though on the plus side we've won all 3 games with the previous freebies being handed out.

post-107-0-65330200-1455726870_thumb.png

Also, liking the cannabis cultivation lights in the background, sounds like the BoD have got on board with my idea to turn the bing into a weed farm.

Going to be great fun carrying these about on Friday night- though on the plus side we've won all 3 games with the previous freebies being handed out.

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

Also, liking the cannabis cultivation lights in the background, sounds like the BoD have got on board with my idea to turn the bing into a weed farm.

I was going to ask what that was. Looks like the beams from a gymnastics competition - are we working on Pogs agility?

The cushion idea...meh, I'm not bothered. Would rather have got one of the scarves if they hadn't run out. Is our next one a nice pipe and smoking jacket combo?

I was going to ask what that was. Looks like the beams from a gymnastics competition - are we working on Pogs agility?

The cushion idea...meh, I'm not bothered. Would rather have got one of the scarves if they hadn't run out. Is our next one a nice pipe and smoking jacket combo?

Depends how successful the weed farm is.

A new multi purpose stadium down by the old docks near the transport museum, 4G pitch, share with the rugger buggers, back in Partick. Job's a good 'un.

That sounds horrible tbh. If we were to ever move to a stadium I'd hate it to be one of those Airdrie/Clyde/Hamilton like stadium. It would be though.