The Partick Thistle thread

This thread cracks me up. We have no idea what the final price was for Lyndsay was and we have even less of an idea of what we paid for Keown. 
When does the fitba start!?

It's immeasurably better than the frothers on Facebook

Lindsay is obviously more of a physical specimen and if Barnsley or whoever can develop him to his full potential he'll end up being a better player than Keown.

Right now, though, I'd go with Keown as the better player. He's incredibly good in the air for his size, a tougher tackler and reads the game well. Just generally a really good defender at this level.

The Keown signing is shrewd. I'm glad we cashed in on Lindsay while we could but I thought we would get more than 350,000 ( or whatever it was ) I'd say he was atleast 500,000 plus add ons anyhoo. 

Edited by gingerjag
Alcohol

Great bit of business. Keown loved by the fans and this shows the club has really grown in professionalism and ambition to chase Keown and seems like made him a priority. Easily our best defensive player and I can see where some think he's better than Liam. Just glad he's a Jag!

I don't think Archie is done yet. I think 2 possibly 3 more to come. I think this as to challenge for top 6 and reach what St Johnstone have achieved we need more depth. A forward, another center-half and possibly another full back.
Mon the Jags! [emoji1045]

Conor Sammon is set to quit Hearts following arrival of Kyle Lafferty but the 30-year-old striker would like to stay in Scotland.

Be afraid, be very afraid...

Conor Sammon is set to quit Hearts following arrival of Kyle Lafferty but the 30-year-old striker would like to stay in Scotland.
Be afraid, be very afraid...

Made a career out of 6 months of being fed by Eremenko.... Fair play to him lol.

WE have agreed entry prices with Partick Thistle for next month's pre-season friendly match at the Dumbarton Football Stadium on 11th July.

Kick-off is 7.45pm and the prices are as follows -

Adults - £10
Concessions - £5

From the Dumbarton website. Tenner is a bit much for a friendly, but I've had withdrawal symptoms.