The Partick Thistle thread

Is his knee fucked? We might be willing to give him a short term contract to prove his fitness like with Fraser.

He's a good player. It would be worth a bit of faffing about if we can get him back to his best.
If it doesn't work out the Killie will take him. They take all our unwanted shite.

2 hours ago, MARYHILLISWONDERFUL said:

Archie seems quite respectful of shirt number traditions so can't see him letting a striker wear number 6.

Pogba wore 99

6 looks like a kid to me in that pic, Meekings is a massive unit

From what I've heard, we've (potentially) done very well from the deal.

Apparently there were a few other suckas...sorry...clubs interested in him.

From archie jag zone interview it appears Azeez asked to leave as he wanted to move back south for family reasons, and we then started drumming up interest, so I wouldn't necessarily assume another striker incoming is imminent (hope im wrong). 

Also appears we've continued with our 2 hours of no holds barred mma as training as he mentions injuries are piling up. 

Finally Penrice played CB last night so is there a chance he's one of the 2 guys in the pic from last night? I remember him being quite  wee but given his age there's a chance he's grown a bit if he was playing CB. 

1 hour ago, Fuctifano said:

Finally Penrice played CB last night so is there a chance he's one of the 2 guys in the pic from last night? I remember him being quite  wee but given his age there's a chance he's grown a bit if he was playing CB. 

Yeah, pretty sure 5 is Penrice but still convinced the other is Meekings. https://mobile.twitter.com/razjag/status/882651145575043072  

^ maybe something in the striking department announced soon?