The Partick Thistle thread

3 hours ago, MARYHILLISWONDERFUL said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/razjag/status/882651145575043072  

^ maybe something in the striking department announced soon?

What does the tweet say.? I'm apparently blocked by razjag, which is odd given I don't tweet, so can't have insulted him. Maybe he thinks I'm a spam/sexbot.

2 minutes ago, Griff Sheridan said:

What does the tweet say.? I'm apparently blocked by razjag, which is odd given I don't tweet, so can't have insulted him. Maybe he thinks I'm a spam/sexbot.

It says

"I have a feeling Archie has something pretty big lined up in the striker department #partickthistle"

4 minutes ago, MARYHILLISWONDERFUL said:

He might have changed it back

He would have to have incredible hair growing abilities to get it back to that length in the space of 2 and a half weeks.

5 minutes ago, MARYHILLISWONDERFUL said:

Did he get a baldy?

No. Just imagined he would have to get the whole lot cut off and then let it grow back in his natural colour!

I'm not really all that clued up on the techniques for changing your hair....

This thread is painful. Filled with fans literally spouting any kind of nonsense to will on the club and Archie into signing a CB and ST.

Raymond likes the sound of his own voice FFS. Anyone who watches the Jagzone matches, listens to the audio commentary or subscribes to the Jagcast podcast is well aware of his aptitude as a chatterbox. FYI...Seems like a nice bloke.

But he probably knows about as much about players coming in as any other average punter at Firhill. Good chance we will see these positions filled especially with the fact we have more cash than we've had in previous seasons. Also good chance they'll be higher quality players. But it takes time to get these kind of deals over the line.