The Partick Thistle thread

This thread is painful. Filled with fans literally spouting any kind of nonsense to will on the club and Archie into signing a CB and ST.

Yeah man. I'm sure Archie is definitely reading this thread and thinking "Shiiiit gotta sign some lads up quick or the p&b collective will start going mental".

5 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:

Yeah man. I'm sure Archie is definitely reading this thread and thinking "Shiiiit gotta sign some lads up quick or the p&b collective will start going mental".

wait til he reads the facebook page...

Latest Jagzone training montage is amazing! There's about 30secs worth of following someone trying to fish a ball out of the bushes!

No new faces before anyone asks, just goalie stuff and the 1st team playing foot-volleyball

ETA: ok there is one new face that I dont recognise opposite Lawless at the foot-volleyball

Edited by cilitbang

Latest Jagzone training montage is amazing! There's about 30secs worth of following someone trying to fish a ball out of the bushes!
No new faces before anyone asks, just goalie stuff and the 1st team playing foot-volleyball
ETA: ok there is one new face that I dont recognise opposite Lawless at the foot-volleyball

If you listen during that Jagzone video of foot volleyball where Lawless overhead kicks it, they shout "Miles, Miles". Listen closely.
Now I don't want to sound like a hypocrite spouting unsolicited nonsense, but the only Miles I know in Scottish football currently, is Storey up in Aberdeen.

[emoji848]Hmmm...is that the mysterious body? Could he be in talks with us and down in Essex training with us this week?

Nah highly doubt it. Ignore me. Don't see it. [emoji57] Does sound like they are shouting that though.

Got any pictures? Meekings is a bit of a babe so it will be easy to tell if it is him or not.

Are you planning on signing him or pumping him? [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

If you listen during that Jagzone video of foot volleyball where Lawless overhead kicks it, they shout "Miles, Miles". Listen closely.
Now I don't want to sound like a hypocrite spouting unsolicited nonsense, but the only Miles I know in Scottish football currently, is Storey up in Aberdeen.

[emoji848]Hmmm...is that the mysterious body? Could he be in talks with us and down in Essex training with us this week?

Nah highly doubt it. Ignore me. Don't see it. [emoji57] Does sound like they are shouting that though.

Maybe thats how wide it was off target !!! [emoji12]

Storey played for Aberdeen in a friendly last night so it won't be him.

It could of course be Miles Addison that we got shot of [emoji481][emoji481][emoji481] lol

7 hours ago, Red 'N Yellow said:

The Sun has us in for O'Halloran from Rangers.

O'Halloran would be a great signing for a number of reasons but mainly for his pace up front, which we have lacked for years.  St J in for him, but I think at this moment in time we could probably offer a better deal than them.

If we were serious about signing O'Halloran, we wouldn't allow it to be leaked to the Scottish Scum. This is his agent raising interest.

Our deals are done on the qt - when was the last time we signed someone that the papers had us interested in in advance?

Waiting to be proved wrong in 3,2,1...

You're more likely to get him than us. Rangers have this bizarre grudge against us for daring to ask for more than £50k up front and £100k in installments for him, so will probably let him go anywhere else than back to us.

I can't say I've really noticed him in matches against us over the years.
I've no idea how much he's getting paid but a figure of £5k a week would eat up most of the suggested Lindsay fee in 12 months.
One of the few FACTS in that piece seems to suggest he's got three years on his Ibrox deal so if any deal was to go through it would likely be a 12 month loan.
Questions have to be raised about his attitude as he went MIA from Rangers last season too.
He certainly has attributes that would help the team but others that wouldn't.
Anyway the article is pretty thin so I wouldn't get too excited quite yet...

51 minutes ago, bad chad said:

If we were serious about signing O'Halloran, we wouldn't allow it to be leaked to the Scottish Scum. This is his agent raising interest.

Our deals are done on the qt - when was the last time we signed someone that the papers had us interested in in advance?

Waiting to be proved wrong in 3,2,1...

Blair Spittal. 

Edited by Walter

5 hours ago, Rednyella said:

Yet as it is a VIDEO, you will have used your eyes to see the guy in question has the neo-nazi look (which also means he's not Hippolyte dipped in bleach) so has ZERO resemblance to Storey..

29 minutes ago, DutchBorderer said:

Hiya lads, I have a friend visiting Glasgow this week, and I was hoping to have them fetch me a Partick top; I'm not sure whether the club store is open on non-matchdays, are there other physical stores in town I can direct them towards?

http://www.teamwearscotland.com/

It is slightly out from city centre and I would suggest he look it up on Google Street view, as it isn't the most obvious looking place.

Also, it is only the new away top that is available, as the new home strip is still to be launched.

Edited by Flashman

Maybe thats how wide it was off target !!! [emoji12]

Storey played for Aberdeen in a friendly last night so it won't be him.

It could of course be Miles Addison that we got shot of [emoji481][emoji481][emoji481] lol

Ah it was worth a shot to stir the pot of this thread some more. Well aware it isn't Miles Storey. [emoji57]

He'd be a decent signing tbf.

I wouldn't touch that lazy bugger O'Halloran with a 100ft barge pole.