The Partick Thistle thread

There's an articule about him signing and training with the squad on BBC Shortbread. Hopefully, the delay's just a trouser cough.

Edited by Dr Koop

2 minutes ago, professor challenger said:

We've got a fair bit of unanticipated cash coming in after the cup draw, maybe the club are dealing in a slightly higher transfer market because of it.

I'm getting paid next week - I'm off to buy a Jag. :thumsup2

4 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Kevin Nisbet. I assume with 8 goals in 46 senior games he's going to fire us to safety then, lads?

Miles out of his depth at Premiership level. You might be better placed asking the Ayr fans, as they had him on loan in the Championship last season. I don't think he got particularly great reviews there, either.

Comment from a Bournemouth fan at bottom of article

"a very good young player lost in the development system, an under 20 international now out on yet another loan, he is of the age when he should have made it to the squad or moved, but good luck Bailly you deserve better than this"

This is.... odd. There's no restriction on cross border loans AFAIK and he doesn't seem to be "Tidsered"  by having played for 2 clubs already this season, he's done an interview and been announced. Hopefully someone's ticked the wrong box on the form and it's taken a few hours to amend the paperwork.