The Partick Thistle thread

5 hours ago, Jag0001 said:

But does it matter? Dose it help anyone? Like Thistle4eva said it’s a football forum.

You'll notice there's a crap journalism thread or two around the forum. Now, you may or may not give a damn about spelling and punctuation and no-one should be browbeaten one way or t'other, but if we (forum users) are going to sling shit at the pros (snigger!) for their misdemeanors perhaps a little effort might be in order.

Besides, it's the close season. We have to have something to do. :angel

53 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

2 pages of punctuation chat. Fucking hell, lads.

sexy
ˈsɛksi/
adjective

1. 1.
    sexually attractive or exciting.
    "sexy French underwear"
    synonyms: sexually attractive, seductive, desirable, alluring, inviting, sensual, sultry, slinky, provocative, tempting, tantalizing; 

2. 2.
    informal
    very exciting or appealing.
    "business magazines might not seem like the sexiest career choice"
    synonyms: exciting, stimulating, interesting, appealing, intriguing;

Surely Devine won't get another top flight team in Scotland. Surely.
Fully expect him to rock up at some League 2 nonsense down south.

I honestly fear we will sign him since we released nearly all our defenders. The c**t should really be playing for Raith Rovers or Airdrieonians.

On 26/05/2018 at 23:31, Arnold Layne said:

lives

Ive supported the Jagz since I was 3 years old and been a season ticket holder for 15 years of my life.

im 29 and I’ve been through the Great times and the low times.

Because  you dont like a fellow supporters opinion or their grammar shouldn’t mean you feel the need to belittle them.

Never really met a fellow Jagz fan I didn’t like. I’ve met some with a difference of opinion of what’s going on at firhill. 

But some of yous really are absolute  Wanks.

Ive supported the Jagz since I was 3 years old and been a season ticket holder for 15 years of my life.
Because  you dont like a fellow supporters opinion or their grammar shouldn’t mean you feel the need to belittle them.
Never really met a fellow Jagz fan I didn’t like. I’ve met some with a difference of opinion of what’s going on at firhill. 

*Jags

40 minutes ago, Thistle4eva said:

This grammar/ punctuation thing still going on? Let’s just agree that we don’t mention anyone’s grammar spelling or punctuation again ok.