The Partick Thistle thread

9 minutes ago, Sting777 said:

To be fair, if the first thing he knew about his release was via the website statement, that is very, very  poor.  Have never rated him, glad to see him gone, but he does deserve better than that. In reality we should have shipped him out to the Pars after his loan spell there.

That's not how I read it; I think the earlier post about him being upset with being lumped in with the generic "good luck in your future endeavours" rather than some kind of special 1,000 word gushing tribute page to, well, a reserve keeper is bang on, and what he's annoyed with.

Won't have too much of a dig at him because I think he's genuinely hurt at not being offered a deal. Perhaps wanted to stay on thinking he'd have a chance at more game time in the 2nd tier.

Cerny is, was and forever will be better, ultimately.

2 hours ago, leefy118 said:

GET THIS THREAD TO FUK!! championship thread. Pish team

Indeed we are pish.  Completely pish, and deservedly doon.

However, when I look at the table I see your mob amassed a whole 0 (zero) more points over 38 games.  That's not very good, is it?

Indeed we are pish.  Completely pish, and deservedly doon.
However, when I look at the table I see your mob amassed a whole 0 (zero) more points over 38 games.  That's not very good, is it?
Enjoy morton.

On Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 19:57, leefy118 said:

Why are you guys still in the premiership chat????????

On Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 20:01, jagfox99 said:

Awaiting GTF Day. 

On Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 20:06, leefy118 said:

Whens that?

On Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 20:41, Walter said:

01/06/2019.

Mark it in your diary. 

On Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 20:43, leefy118 said:
On Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 20:41, Walter said:
01/06/2019.
Mark it in your diary. 

You mean 2018

On Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 11:30, Walter said:
On Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 20:43, leefy118 said:
You mean 2018

No.

4 hours ago, leefy118 said:

GET THIS THREAD TO FUK!! championship thread. Pish team

2 hours ago, Jag0001 said:

It’s not gtf  day yet

^^^

Not the brightest. 

59 minutes ago, Thistle4eva said:

I have a bad feeling we will sign that mikkelson that played for County. A very bad feeling

To be honest, always looked a good player against us and can finish given the chance. I wouldn't judge anyone based on their appearances in a United shirt last season. Mikkelson was tall and pretty strong too. If he had played in our side he would have comfortably scored quite a few goals, was one player I was happy to see on the bench against us and knew he could do something when he came off it

3 hours ago, Cheeky M0nkey said:

ryan.jpg

Ryan (above) pictured in his last game at Firhill

He might have got another contract if he played in that!

8 hours ago, Armand 2 said:

As others have said, no contract would have been offered to Lawless as he indicated he would be leaving. He's also been a very good player for us and one that I'm glad we won't have to face next season; I think some folk might only realise what a good player he is until he's on the other side.

This.

Stevie Lawless did so much unnoticed donkey work. He's a footballer's footballer - does a lot of vital digging that the average fan doesn't appreciate. We were noticeably less fluent in midfield without him.

His stint at LWB this season was worthy of POY on its own (not that there is a lot of competition for that accolade).

Sorry to see him go, best wishes to him.

Won't miss his tweets though............

6 hours ago, Jag0001 said:

Ehh not as bad as I thought it would be but dose he think we will say thanks what do we have to thank him for? f**k all we have paid money to watch him and the rest of the c***s and he was terrible bye bye

Four full stops in that by my count.