The Partick Thistle thread

By plastered over social media you mean posted on the personal account of someone who works at the club right?
I think we can all agree anything is more interesting than your posts about what the office staff get up to when they aren't working.

Even I agree with that [emoji57]

4 hours ago, Rednyella said:

Lol. Yeah I saw that. Ping pong How any business feels it necessary to publish their ability to slack off is beyond me. We’re not Google or Amazon. Especially after the year we’ve just had.

I’m all for some down time and banter through the fun or competitive indoor sports but you don’t have to throw it out on social media.

We’ve got new kit to release, players to sign and I’d hope some new ideas and creative ways to get punters through the turnstiles to deal with.

When’s the air hockey table being delivered? Maybe their spending that sell on cash we got for Jack Hendry? emoji6.png...wait a minute.

Google and Amazon are notoriously poorly run businesses.
Maybe you could give them some pointers?

Other than County away at Christmas it seems fairly decent. Shame there's no Boxing Day or New Year's football as it's a decent excuse to get out the house. at that time of year 

I'll miss Inverness away in September. I'd cancel Albania or Israel away with Scotland though if we get an Irish or Welsh team in the Challenge Cup.

Frans is a player who seems to have got better and better the longer he wasn't at the club and searching this thread confirms that pretty much.

I think he'll be fine at this level and he's certainly better many of those who attempted to replace him at Thistle but he's prone to being dragged out of position or players being able to get in behind him. 

The fact the Dundee Utd thread isn't filled with our fans laughing like they did with Devine at Dunfermline should tell you he's thought of well enough by the support. 

1 minute ago, the_paulo said:

The Joma template merry go round stopped at Paisley this season.  

DBA240AC-9BB2-4C07-A21B-A24AB074182B.jpeg

Bloody hell. They've managed to make a similar template of our home strip last season even worse for the Saints.

Well done Joma :green

Anyone looking forward to our kit launch?