The Partick Thistle thread

Done a bit of digging on Casper Nilsson, on the Brighton forum they seem to think he's likely to make it at some level but perhaps not Premier League. 

Also found a this on YouTube where he appears to be playing right wing / midfield for Albion under 21's in a 3-0 win over Monaco u-21. If he's able to defend and get down the wing as he was doing in this game it could be a decent signing. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m9ACC_xK_4

Wonder if there is potential for him to fill in, in one of the winger slots as well if need be? See he's played a bit for Brighton 21s at RM. 

Next port of call I think is a striker. As much as Ricco has been excellent when coming off the bench in short stints, I'd be concerned if Graham gets injured and leaving Ricco to carry the can. In an ideal world you'd have Tomi back in but thats sort of went quiet from the rumours earlier in pre-season.

3 minutes ago, The Kebab Pie said:

Wonder if there is potential for him to fill in, in one of the winger slots as well if need be? See he's played a bit for Brighton 21s at RM. 

Hopefully not, given that we'd then be back to playing Wasiri at right back. Just stick MacKenzie on the wing and see how he gets on. 

Just now, oneteaminglasgow said:

Hopefully not, given that we'd then be back to playing Wasiri at right back. Just stick MacKenzie on the wing and see how he gets on. 

If push came to shove. I think I'd probably rather Zander filling in at RB again than big Was going forward. 

1 hour ago, The Kebab Pie said:

Next port of call I think is a striker. As much as Ricco has been excellent when coming off the bench in short stints, I'd be concerned if Graham gets injured and leaving Ricco to carry the can. In an ideal world you'd have Tomi back in but thats sort of went quiet from the rumours earlier in pre-season.

Aye a striker is a must, another winger for me as well with McKay out for months.

Presuming we're not punting Diack out on loan somewhere I'd still like to see the other striker being someone with a bit more mobility and pace rather than another big guy. That said if we got a fit Adeloye I wouldn't grumble.

If it was someone with a bit of pace then they could possibly cover one or both of the wing positions as well.

Don’t think attitude would’ve been a problem tbh. If anything he could’ve been good for the dressing room. But it always seemed a bit of a non starter with his wages. For a (at least to begin with) 2nd choice striker we probably couldn’t even justify/afford half of his alleged United wage.