The Partick Thistle thread

Oh, Gaz :(

Anyway, talking of Thistle players who arrived via the junior game, WAT is aflame with the rumour that Erskine could be returning to Firhill IF Liam Henderson goes to Tannadice on loan.

We also have apparently tried to sign a forward on loan from down south, who's club said yes but the player said no, but will think about things over the next few days.

Oh, WAT :(

Be surprised if Erskine comes back, read either on here or WAT that he's been allowed to change his squad number to 11 which doesn't sound like someone on his way out but things change quickly and if they've got 2 new midfielders in you never know.

WAT has been in a, not untypical, meltdown these last few days. I think I've seen, in order of insanity, Denny Johnstone, Declan McManus, Billy McKay, Islam Feruz, Jack Harper and now Erskine being mooted with a lot of 'sworn to secrecy' type rumour starters fuelling the flames.

Anyway Id love Erskine to come back as he's up there without favourite ever Thistle players.

Be surprised if Erskine comes back, read either on here or WAT that he's been allowed to change his squad number to 11 which doesn't sound like someone on his way out but things change quickly and if they've got 2 new midfielders in you never know.

I know erskines wife lives in East Kilbride with the daughter and Chris has to live in Dundee during the week so only gets back at weekends and if we were prepared to pay Scunthorpe a fee for Lyle and still have that money available - but more likely I've put 2 & 2 together and came up with 22

WAT has been in a, not untypical, meltdown these last few days. I think I've seen, in order of insanity, Denny Johnstone, Declan McManus, Billy McKay, Islam Feruz, Jack Harper and now Erskine being mooted with a lot of 'sworn to secrecy' type rumour starters fuelling the flames.

No harm in a bit of transfer speculation! Alan Nixon, journo on twitter, has said today about the striker we were after from England: "Player still thinks he is better than us. Best to move on. It's a pain in the ass because he would be terrific."

Edited by Slacker

Erskine coming back would be fantastic. Although Higgy was the stand out saviour in our relegation battle last year, I always thought the space that Erskine created that allowed Higgy and Taylor to do their thing, went unnoticed.

No harm in a bit of transfer speculation! Alan Nixon, journo on twitter, has said today about the striker we were after from England: "Player still thinks he is better than us. Best to move on. It's a pain in the ass because he would be terrific."

Feruz.