The Partick Thistle thread

A 2 year deal is absolutely mental unless he's on buttons.

Based on recent performances I'd probably rather go back to the Osman Bannigan pairing. Welsh has been tidy enough but seems to have forgotten how to attack from the middle. If we're going to get next to no goals from central midfield then we may as well have Osman in there instead making us more difficult to break down.

Welsh was genuinely awful on Saturday, not many weren't but him and Frans stood out above the rest and were fortunate that half our support care about nonsense like being applauded by Ryan Stevenson enough to single him out as the one to take all the flak.

Carling will be at the match tomorrow allowing you to swap an old Thistle shirt from the past 3 seasons for this season's kit. I have a spare shirt from our first season up and haven't gotten this years one yet so it's pretty handy.

Edited by Red 'N Yellow

A 2 year deal is absolutely mental unless he's on buttons.

Based on recent performances I'd probably rather go back to the Osman Bannigan pairing. Welsh has been tidy enough but seems to have forgotten how to attack from the middle. If we're going to get next to no goals from central midfield then we may as well have Osman in there instead making us more difficult to break down.

Welsh was genuinely awful on Saturday, not many weren't but him and Frans stood out above the rest and were fortunate that half our support care about nonsense like being applauded by Ryan Stevenson enough to single him out as the one to take all the flak.

Osman has been injured.

Carling will be at the match tomorrow allowing you to swap an old Thistle shirt from the past 3 seasons for this season's kit. I have a spare shirt from our first season up and haven't gotten this years one yet so it's pretty handy.

Not overly keen on this years but mine from last years grew on me, then i became too small for it. Maybe worth it considering is free.

That is a pretty strange deal, will the club not lose money from this? What is the catch!

Presumably Carling are paying the club for each strip they swap.

For a club our size they're looking at maybe 50 tops, so c.£2,000. Which is less than pitchside or matchday advertising.

Apparently Everton will watch Hendry in his next game (possibly against Falkirk) and then make a bid. We won't be due much but hopefully they throw us a bone, 100k would be nothing to them.

150k +

A Sell on clause, then a season long loan back to us would be perfect!

I don't really see the benefit to Everton of loaning him back to us. He's been 3rd or 4th choice centre back behind Frans, Lindsay and possibly Seaborne.

Especially when if they really wanted they could let him stay here for the season and sign him for a development fee next summer which would be less than £150k since he's not been at the club very long.