The Partick Thistle thread

I'd be happy for Stevenson to take a wee whiff and be banned for 2 years.

Why Stevenson? Sure he missed other a couple of sitters on Saturday (not the only one) - I'd say Booth and banzo were poor on Saturday. Not done any less than likes of Amoo, even Lawless hasn't yet replicated last years form. If it comes to the old ah well Stevo one of our best paid players il give you Seabourne- high wages us accomadation costs and not played a decent game since December 2014, stevenson has at least had several in 2015 albeit not so much this season

Why Stevenson? Sure he missed other a couple of sitters on Saturday (not the only one) - I'd say Booth and banzo were poor on Saturday. Not done any less than likes of Amoo, even Lawless hasn't yet replicated last years form. If it comes to the old ah well Stevo one of our best paid players il give you Seabourne- high wages us accomadation costs and not played a decent game since December 2014, stevenson has at least had several in 2015 albeit not so much this season

for me its not the lack of form from stevenson thats annoyed a lot of fans of late, its the lack of effort or thats how it looks anyway against hearts and falkirk he looked as if he couldnt be bothered may be lack of fitness but that is how it looked

for me its not the lack of form from stevenson thats annoyed a lot of fans of late, its the lack of effort or thats how it looks anyway against hearts and falkirk he looked as if he couldnt be bothered may be lack of fitness but that is how it looked

Would think lack of effort probably could have just as easily been levelled at Banzo,booth and Lindsay on sat. The same could be said of Amoo this season and at Seabourne for pretty much the whole of 2015 when he has played. Ironically I don't think there was any lack of effort from Stevenson on Saturday as he pretty much chased everything (and indeed Archie acknowledged everything was created through him andMuirhead) it was his finishing touch which was the let down

Yes there is. Doping bans include all sporting activities such as coaching, paid or not.

F*ck off, kni.

"Thistle Stabbed Me In The Back"

Says drug cheat footballer who got his mate charged by Police in a vain attempt to avoid a drugs ban

:rolleyes:

The guy who, if you believe his story, went out on the lash while he was effectively on sick leave.

F*ck off, Jordan.

1 good performance in 10 doesn't paper over the fact that Stevenson has been pish.

He's not alone though. He's just strikes me as being on a better wage than the likes of Miller or Bannigan.

Still think Seabourne gets off lightly I was told he was the highest player at the club( we needed to offer him high wages because of his experience and to get him up here) granted a few good games in 2014 when not injured- but how many games in 2015 - none I can think of tbh