The Partick Thistle thread

http://ptfc.co.uk/news/2015-2016/september_2015/jordan_mcmillan_statement

Good statement from the club.

Looks like they tried to help him as much as possible.

Frankly that sounds like we went above and beyond. This is the kind of approach most employers would go "f**k me that was painfully reasonable" on hearing of.

Perhaps because our press officer is qualified to do his job, but our general manager isn't?

'Her' perhaps? Would this indicate that someone the club has added to the board has been called on for their expertise? Just a thought.

As to 'hung out to dry', perhaps this is a reference to the players. Another thought.

Good grief, leave the personal insults at the homepage. I believe there is a personal conduct policy to use this site.

McMillan broke the rules and is a cheat. What the effects were are completely irrelevant. As a cheat we can only assume he was cheating in 12-13 and indeed his whole career as well as casting heavy suspicion on that entire dressing room.

McMillan spent most of that season playing for Dunfermline and only joined Thistle at the end of March :lol:

http://ptfc.co.uk/news/2015-2016/september_2015/jordan_mcmillan_statement

Good statement from the club.

Looks like they tried to help him as much as possible.

Are you serious?

They 'helped' him for all of nine weeks, they publicly shunned him in that time, broke his confidentiality by discussing his case in public and offered him a sham contract.

Worst of all, financial considerations have been prioritised over the wellbeing of their employee? Hung out to dry? You're being kind pal, you'd be treated better in Victorian London.

But I expect nothing less from a club who have often shown little regard for human life.

Are you serious?

They 'helped' him for all of nine weeks, they publicly shunned him in that time, broke his confidentiality by discussing his case in public and offered him a sham contract.

Worst of all, financial considerations have been prioritised over the wellbeing of their employee? Hung out to dry? You're being kind pal, you'd be treated better in Victorian London.

But I expect nothing less from a club who have often shown little regard for human life.

0/10

Are you serious?

The very height of our battle. He went straight into the team.

But it is a relevant point - what did he spend that signing on fee on and just how many PTFC players benefited.

post-1545-0-04140400-1442334145_thumb.jp

The very height of our battle. He went straight into the team.

But it is a relevant point - what did he spend that signing on fee on and just how many PTFC players benefited.

I know you're trolling, but he made 2 appearances that season, both after the league was won IIRC.

Scored against us in 3-3 draw. Don't think the league had been won at that point but I could be wrong....

It was done and dusted for us. It was trophy presentation day so just a big party. Was a somewhat important game for you're lot though ;)

Scored against us in 3-3 draw. Don't think the league had been won at that point but I could be wrong....

We won it at Falkirk a few weeks before m8.

The party ching and champers had probably passes through the players systems by then 8)

It was done and dusted for us. It was trophy presentation day so just a big party. Was a somewhat important game for you're lot though ;)

I knew there was something title related, couldn't remember if it was trophy day or if you won it against us. Where the f**k the injury time came from is anybody's guess...

I knew there was something title related, couldn't remember if it was trophy day or if you won it against us. Where the f**k the injury time came from is anybody's guess...

It came because of your teams persistent time wasting while in front. Hung by your own petard, as the say.