The Partick Thistle thread

Pride of the Clyde is a terrible wind-up, I'm glad he's been largely mocked rather than taken seriously on here.

Marginally less of a w****r than Jordan McMillan though. Thought he was a very useful player for us, but if he's going to take it out on the club as if it's their fault for him being a coke fiend then he can f**k off.

Good morning, looking for a bit of info if possible.

I'm interviewing your former player Stevie Pittman tomorrow who played in the mid nineties and was wondering if any of the older fans had any anecdotes, or memories of his time at the club. His wiki page mentions a few things about his time with you.

Cheers

No anecdotes. But I own his navy blue match winner away strip.

Great solid player for us. I'm sure there's a red card story about him. Someone else will know. Sent off 3 times in a game he wasn't even playing in, rings a bell!

I'm interviewing your former player Stevie Pittman tomorrow who played in the mid nineties and was wondering if any of the older fans had any anecdotes, or memories of his time at the club. His wiki page mentions a few things about his time with you.

Cheers

i might be wrong here, but i think he was part of the team that flung lambie in the pool on pre season training breaking some of his ribs

Cheers

Was it him that shagged the hooker in Metz who didn't have a full set of limbs? Either him or Roddy Grant.

Also, he did get sent off 3 times in the Rod McDonald / Gazza game despite not playing.

edit: his goal vs Dundee Utd at Firhill was one of the hardest shots I've ever seen, you could hear the thump from about 80 yards away as he caught it on the volley.

Edited by Fuctifano

Cheers

If this is a job interview then it's off to a terrible start...

The last few posts would suggest Jordan McMillan is just unfortunate to be born in the wrong era. A drink spiked with coke would've been a relatively tame midweek night back then.

It shouldn't be long until he's along to do the half time draw.