The Partick Thistle thread

2 hours ago, K77 said:

Did tacheman usually wear a dark leather bomber type jacket? if so I remember him well.

I remember him wearing a short burgundy jacket. Might have worn a leather bomber, but I don't remember it if he did. Another in the group, who I've just remembered, was a tall one with ginger hair, who for reasons unknown turned up in the home end at Kilbowie bedecked in a Clydebank scarf. He got pelters from his [ex?] mates in our end and I don't think I ever saw him again. Right enough, that's around the time the Shed was about to be demolished to make way for the JHS, so I never saw any of them again.

Different tacheman then, this guy had the same bomber jacket skinny jeans and doc martin combo most weeks. We had him down as an aging 80’s classic BNP racist guy just because of the fashion.  Turned out we got that wrong when he started bringing his girlfriend to the game who was this tall black girl about ten years younger than him. If I remember correctly she was an absolute wid. We were astonished that a) he wasn’t a neo nazi after all and b) how the hell has he managed to snag this hottie. He was there every week. The only other one I remember in their group was a really short fat guy who may have been called Davie. 

I f**king miss the shed. 

Edited by K77

If it’s true, I’m assuming we’re out of the running for Grimshaw or Megwa.

On paper Nilsson is obviously a lesser known quantity than those guys, but to put a positive spin on it, he might be a more attacking FB, which is really what we need as it better suits what Doolan wants to do.

Brighton seem to have an eye for a player, so I’m sure he’ll be talented, but inexperience is definitely a worry here.

36 minutes ago, BigMadMental said:

If we end up doing f**k all with our season and we play shit, everyone constantly moans and nothing good happens, then there is no chance this documentary gets picked up by a decent channel/service.

Have you watched the Sunderland one? 

7 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

This. People don’t want to watch winning teams on documentaries. We want utter pain and humiliation coupled with the banter years. A positive start so far. Maybe Graham to Raith as manager is written in the stars? 

7 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Yes but I sadly also watched the Hearts one which was one of the biggest let downs of all time.