The Partick Thistle thread

3 games switched for TV in November and December. 

Aberdeen and Celtic to the Friday night.

Rangers still scheduled for Saturday but a 12:15 kickoff. IF they win their league cup semi this game will be postponed. This would be a pisser personally as that's my birthday and I could be left without a game. 

7 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

3 games switched for TV in November and December. 

Aberdeen and Celtic to the Friday night.

Rangers still scheduled for Saturday but a 12:15 kickoff. IF they win their league cup semi this game will be postponed. This would be a pisser personally as that's my birthday and I could be left without a game. 

Weeks of planning down the toilet for me. I am gutted. b*****ds. We were so looking forward to this. Hope I get a refund. 

On 9/24/2016 at 02:42, Kneetrembler said:

Weeks of planning down the toilet for me. I am gutted. b*****ds. We were so looking forward to this. Hope I get a refund. 

I have the radio on quite a lot at work, are you the fan mentioned on Off the Ball who was hoping to go to a concert on the Friday then down to Glasgow with the family for the football, and now you've either to go to the concert or the match but the weekend plans are ruined either way?

Feel for you even if you're a different fan...

Just now, Thistle_do_nicely said:

I have the radio on quite a lot at work, are you the fan mentioned on Off the Ball who was hoping to go to a concert on the Friday then down to Glasgow with the family for the football, and now you've either to go to the concert or the match but the weekend plans are ruined either way?

Feel for you even if you're a different fan...

No pal. Me and a squad of mates picked a game at the start of the season to go corporate and be the match sponsor. Partick is best because its reasonably priced and we all like going there. We all work in the fish trade, Friday our our busiest day so its impossible to go now. Just gutted. 

Let's call a spade a spade. Our defence is straight-up pish and the worst two culprits are Ziggy Gordon and Danny Devine. We need Dumbuya back to fitness as a matter of chronic urgency and an experienced centre-back in because they're just not good enough and are good for selling 2 goals a game between them.

The next handful of games are absolutely vital. There isn't an implosion of a disaster of a team like Dundee United this season unless we are it. Unless Erskine or Doolan hit purple patches this team has no goal threat and is relying on lucky breaks and getting on the end of headers at set pieces.

That defence is starting to make me feel very uneasy. I know we went from dogshit to super team for a bit last season but it's worrying stuff at present. Kinda hoping we go full Ian Holloway Blackpool style "you score one and we'll score a couple more". Although they got relegated...

9 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:

That defence is starting to make me feel very uneasy. I know we went from dogshit to super team for a bit last season but it's worrying stuff at present. Kinda hoping we go full Ian Holloway Blackpool style "you score one and we'll score a couple more". Although they got relegated...

No need to worry, we've got 8 trillion central midfielders.