The Partick Thistle thread

36 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

I think he managed that all by himself with the last post he made which has disappeared.

He seems to have lost the plot. I like a nice curry as much as the next man...

You can cheer me on while I am on the pitch at half time smashing the ball off the crossbar. Don’t forget to give me a wave and I might even wave back.
Thistle Weir U14s today. Figures.

I think today, also factoring in the miserable past 18 months tbh, has killed off my enthusiasm to the extent i really cant be fucked giving up (backofafagpacketmaths half time break, match time and travel time), about 2 1/2 hours most saturdays anymore, certainly not for a season of mediocrity in the 2nd tier. Club promised a lot more and keep making the same mistakes.

Already got my ST money - cool, fine, but im pretty sure ill go with PATG next year. Lessons learned.

Archie could stay, go, do a little dance, make a little love, whatever; still cant be arsed. Royally scunnered at this point.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

Obviously we need a change of manager, but deary me some of these players. I was one of the "Miles Storey will be good in the Championship" brigade but f**k me this c**t might be heading for an all time worst Thistle XI. 

Penrice has had all his confidence and skill knocked (coached?) out of him and let's say no more about Captain Calamity. 

Thought Erskine was about the only outfield player to be approaching pass marks so understandably he got subbed. Mutombo stands on the ball 1 in every 3 times he gets it and Quitongo doesn't look like he can play up front on his own. 

County are a very well organised and footballing side, and should win the league by a double figure margin but the shred of consolation for staying til the end was shouting at that vitamin D deficient b*****d Draper. Horrible challenge for his second yellow, could easily have been a straight red. 

Side note - so many Thistle fans in the JH were shouting abuse at Andrew Dallas. All well and good but Nick Walsh was the ref today... 

Edited by Fuctifano

Do agree that a fair few of the players aren't pulling their weight but I'm not convinced Storey is being played in the right position. Tbf he's been that rancid he'd in all likelihood be pish up front or wide right too but his cut onto left foot and cross schtick is ineffective because he's barely even right footed.

Madness that Fitzpatrick isn't getting more game time.

3 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:

Not been once this season. Went to Inn Deep for a jar at one and debated going but patched it. Another £20 saved.

Cheers lads. 171129_wn_pannell2_16x9_992.jpg

Jammy bastirt...

48 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

The only way it seems the support will be able to force change will be to stop turning up every week. It's blatantly clear results don't seem to matter to the club.

I think now that the home record has been burst we can expect a drop in figures in coming weeks. Even folk with season tickets.

I have not been since we beat Hibs 3-1 first season up, why? The then girlfriend hated football. 

Funny thing is she came to about 4 matches and we won them all, pumped Dunfermline, Dumbarton and Livi in the promotion season and then obvs Hibs the next season. 

I'll give her a text.