Doondee Utd vs Partick Thistle

What I did there, u saw it.

Anyway, no shortage of injury problems for us, makes Saturday's win more important. Cerny, Osman, Booth, Bannigan, Fraser, and maybe Dumbuya out, so f**k it.

Gallacher

Miller Paterson Archibald Elliott

Welsh <one of the Be A Jag guys>

Amoo Kingsley Lawless 

Doolan

I hope Paul Paton has a nice evening.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the f#%king point?

Welsh and Wilson vs Ranks n Pates is a mouthwatering prospect. Apart from that we still have an outside chance of 7th place. It'll be nice to bid a fond farewell to our hosts too, I suppose.

f**k it, I'm going. Hopefully it will be 3-3 (largely) meaningless end of season fixture rather the drab, eyeball atrophying 0-0 sort.

What's the f#%king point?

Welsh and Wilson vs Ranks n Pates is a mouthwatering prospect. Apart from that we still have an outside chance of 7th place. It'll be nice to bid a fond farewell to our hosts too, I suppose.

f**k it, I'm going. Hopefully it will be 3-3 (largely) meaningless end of season fixture rather the drab, eyeball atrophying 0-0 sort.

Paton is not playing tomorrow.

Taunting. Going down with the Killie. Twenty years of hurt etc etc.

Erm, away win for the spotty Thistle yoots please.

Should take Robbie Muirhead on trial and play him up front for a laugh/inevitable hattrick.

Any TV/stream for this one, even if its delayed?

Extended Highlights on BBC Alba apparently. Not sure which night.

There's a few people trying to get a 'protest march' going from the Snug bar to Tannadice before the game. What exactly has Thompson not been clear about, re: trying to get the f**k out of the club as fast as many people want him out?

There's a few people trying to get a 'protest march' going from the Snug bar to Tannadice before the game. What exactly has Thompson not been clear about, re: trying to get the f**k out of the club as fast as many people want him out?

Doesn't matter what Thompson says or does now, there will always be an element of our support who fucking hate him no matter what. If you look at it sensibly then in the last couple of weeks he has done exactly what he should be doing after relegation - Announced he was looking for fresh investment, sacked the manager, released the shite, appointed a 'Utd guy' as new head coach, got Spence in as an intermediary (playing to the crowd but still a decent appointment), a new face on the board. Short of sacking Southern he has done all the right things recently. 

Archived