Still Game & Best Bits

smpar

Funny enough I preferred episode 1,the best moment in the second episode was right at the start , Winston falling over carrying the coffin and the rest pissing themselves,classic.. Don't know if this has been mentioned but Bobby's put some weight on .and I think Winston's lost a bit.

39 minutes ago, Co.Down Hibee said:

Funny enough I preferred episode 1,the best moment in the second episode was right at the start , Winston falling over carrying the coffin and the rest pissing themselves,classic.. Don't know if this has been mentioned but Bobby's put some weight on .and I think Winston's lost a bit.

I noticed it big time wi Bobby.

It either passed me by at the live show or he's put it on recently but I certainly hadn't noticed

Thought the second episode was great on the whole. Few really funny moments early on with winston and coffin and everyone trying the hooch.

Only gripe i had was the blatant lift of the scene from the great escape with Winston and the pin. If they'd mentioned in the episode we've seen the great escape ya fanny or something then it would've worked but instead it looked a wee bit lazy.

A really good episode there on Friday and a great tribute to Jack D'Arcy.  I noticed how he was referred to as 'Pete' and not 'Pete the Jakey'

Isa was really good as well, the sketch at the end where she impersonates Meena was superb.  Shes a fantastic character and she's brilliantly portrayed by Jane McCarry.

3 hours ago, PrestersKTID said:

Only gripe i had was the blatant lift of the scene from the great escape with Winston and the pin. If they'd mentioned in the episode we've seen the great escape ya fanny or something then it would've worked but instead it looked a wee bit lazy.

Agreed. I recognised what they were doing straight away and was waiting for the punchline, which never came.

Im in the same boat, i wasnt overly impressed with episode 2. While im not saying it was poor, i think i laughed much more at the first episode. Regardless, great to have it back

On ‎16‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 19:38, IainMorton said:

Just watched the second episode. Much better than the opener. Loved the reference to Breaking Bad at the end :lol:

Not just Breaking Bad, stole a bit from the Great Escape as well