Still Game & Best Bits

smpar

Cooking with gas. Got the minimum I asked for so will get cracking. I think it'll be a done in categories but all the questions will be posted at the same time. If I do it section by section folk might lose interest if they are down the bottom.

I'll give it another couple of days so we hopefully get a few more entrants with Monday evening likely being the start. I'll send the entrants a PM when I've posted the questions simply saying "Quiz" to let you know the questions are there.

I'll post every section of questions separately so it's easier to digest. I'm hoping for 5 different categories and roughly 50 questions in total. Varying in difficulty obviously.

Anyone still wanting to enter keep them coming!

Wee update. I imagine the questions will be posted by late afternoon tomorrow.

Keep the entries coming.

Edited to say I'm actually further ahead than I thought so questions and 'rules' will be posted today/tonight at some point. I might not have time to mark them until Thursday afternoon so plenty of time to answer/enter. Plenty of questions so 3/4 days to answer is probably a good thing!

Right here goes. There are 60 questions in total. To break it down I'll post them in 5 separate posts. Even though they will be posted in separate sections can you post me your answers with the correct number next to it so it's easier to mark.

The sections are General, Pub Punchlines, Missing Words, Names and Numbers.

Given that Still Game fans will know it inside and out I've had to put in a few ridiculously difficult questions to separate the men from the boys: in particular the Numbers section.

In the Pub Punchlines section I don't want the answer word for word, just as long as the gist of the joke is covered. In the Names section the first names will suffice. In Missing Words I want all the words but will be forgiving with spelling (one answer in particular).

Questions 5, 8, 16 and 17 are four questions I'll be Naziesque with when marking. I want the correct spelling/specific answer.

Question 50 is worth 3 points, I'll award 1 point for each correct answer.

Question 51 can be one of two answers as I've seen two answers in two different episodes.

I think I've covered the rules. If I've missed something or something is unclear just ask. I'll probably have made a glaring error somewhere.

I've a busy week so I'll set the DEADLINE for answers THURSDAY at 2pm. I'm off after that so will be able to mark them. With any luck I'll have the answers done by Thursday night but Friday might be more realistic. Anyone still wanting to enter throughout the week fire in.

Good luck all!