Euro 2016

Mitch

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thoughts on tonight's game folks? I got a BTTS first half up in the Wales game so still standing. I put a BTTS draw on for tonight at 4/1. Italy still around 3/1 which is good value. Both teams have defended pretty well so I don't know about a large stake on a 90' winner but a nibble on BTTS 2nd half could be a shout as both have scored in the second 45 minutes.

Don't know what to go for tonight, had a horrendous tournament betting on single games which was only saved by a France Germany belgium to score 2+ treble in the last round. Only have about £80 left to play with after vowing not to put any more in my account.

Might try both Germany and italy 1-0. Don't see a lot of goals in this one. Italy are the masters of shutting out teams that play in front of them a la Spain and Germany could also fall victim to that albeit they have more power up front which could have success.

I'm having a torrid time with the Quarter Finals. Fourfold, fucked the first game. Treble, fucked the first game. Double, fucked the first game. Don't think I'll bother with the single/

Have a interesting wee bet on.

Put £20 on all teams to score, three up so far.

Expected that but vary about Iceland scoring.

Cash out at just over 200.

Potentially 500.

Will let it ride for first 20 minutes of France game then think about it.

Really want Iceland to score early.

Archived