Euro 2016 Sweepstake

Everyone gets an equal share IMO. Essentially a £1.25 gift from the boss, which is enough for a lovely ice cream. Mmm.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure that Div won't hang about for too long after the final payment has been made. We are still waiting on Alan Stubbs. If he doesn't pay his fiver by the end of the day, his place will go to bambino7.

I can send the fiver if neither pay by midnight :)

Lads! My humblest apologies, I am a fanny. Forgot about this thread and I don't seem to get the PM notification anymore so it took The Real Saints posting after me on a thread to alert my attention.

On my phone and yonks since I've used PayPal but I shall attempt now....

"We don't recognise the device you're using"

"Verify your account"

"Select a phone to call"...the number provided being my home number the last time I had a landline about 4 years ago.

Going to have to set up a new account (and therefore new email). f**k doing this on the go - if one of the waiting list wants my place they can have it. If for some reason the place is still free tomorrow, I will send mine then. Soz again.

OK, I've sent a PM to bambino. Hopefully he'll be able to make a payment before the end of the day. If not, dave_binos can take it.

I would have extended the deadline, but I'm off on holiday on Friday morning and want to get everything sorted before then. Also need to check with Div that he has received the correct amount of payments.

OK, I've sent a PM to bambino. Hopefully he'll be able to make a payment before the end of the day. If not, dave_binos can take it.

I would have extended the deadline, but I'm off on holiday on Friday morning and want to get everything sorted before then. Also need to check with Div that he has received the correct amount of payments.

When's the draw? 

When's the draw? 

Whenever Div is free to do it.

Still waiting on the final payment. Bambino has read my PM but isn't responding. If he hasn't paid by noon tomorrow, dave_binos can take the final place.

It looks like most people are in favour of the runner-up getting a split of the prize money. £50 seems slightly too much in my opinion, but I'd be happy with £30? The winner gets £120 and the runner-up gets the £30 which Div has generously offered to put into the prize pot.

Whenever Div is free to do it.

Still waiting on the final payment. Bambino has read my PM but isn't responding. If he hasn't paid by noon tomorrow, dave_binos can take the final place.

It looks like most people are in favour of the runner-up getting a split of the prize money. £50 seems slightly too much in my opinion, but I'd be happy with £30? The winner gets £120 and the runner-up gets the £30 which Div has generously offered to put into the prize pot.

Has he paid yet?

Not at all, wouldn't have expected you to accommodate me being a dopey git.

Will be raging if Dave gets a good draw though!

ABDB.

The draw will be made live on Periscope at 2pm today.

You can watch is live on Twitter @pieandbov

Periscope links are available to watch for 24 hours after they are broadcast too so you can watch it even if you don't see it live.

I'll put all 24 names in one pot and all 24 teams in another and draw one after the other.

Not at all, wouldn't have expected you to accommodate me being a dopey git.

Will be raging if Dave gets a good draw though!

ABDB.

I'd feel even more sympathy if you hadn't just won the Scottish Cup, you lucky b*****d. What a feeling.

Div has confirmed the 24 payments. Well done, guys!

Straight on to the live draw.. I will update the OP with the results of the draw as it happens.

Slight change of plan since Periscope have disabled our account due to copyright infringement :thumsup2

Draw will now be live on Periscope via our other account @pieandbet !

Oh well. Enjoy your winnings, Bobby Skidmarks!   :lol:

Edit: at least Mozza won't have to change his supported team, which would have been the most work he'd done all day   :ph34r:

Archived