Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

Hello my Motherwell supporting friends. What’s the traffic like on the M74 during rush hour? I need to drive from Galloway to Perth in time for the SJFC game tonight. I could go my usual route which is via the A77 past Killie and through the centre of Glasgow or I can take the alternative route past Motherwell and onto the M73 - avoiding the centre of Glasgow etc. Just a bit worried as the traffic last Friday was a bit shite.

10 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Hello my Motherwell supporting friends. What’s the traffic like on the M74 during rush hour? I need to drive from Galloway to Perth in time for the SJFC game tonight. I could go my usual route which is via the A77 past Killie and through the centre of Glasgow or I can take the alternative route past Motherwell and onto the M73 - avoiding the centre of Glasgow etc. Just a bit worried as the traffic last Friday was a bit shite.

There is some Road works on the M74, especially near Motherwell where its 2 lanes in each direction for a short stretch. Also seen a few car crashes in the past few weeks. You might have some major delays so I would suggest checking Google maps or other services to see any live roadworks and potential delays.

15 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Just head now and make a day of it