Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

5 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

I wonder what time Chairman Flao will reply to one of the Twitter reply guys to let us know if it’s worth staying up late tonight?

Half of them will be up waiting for the new Wordle anyway

35 minutes ago, ropy said:

Half of them will be up waiting for the new Wordle anyway

I am that guy. 

3 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

It was Mount the other day but my brain wouldn't scream anything other than MOULT at me

I didn't guess Moult because in my brain it's not a word, it's a name. Knoll-day was a c**t though. 

10 minutes ago, Al B said:

I feel like I'm straying into what this thread must be like for people who don't like Indian food. What's Wordle?

https://www.powerlanguage.co.uk/wordle/

A word game that;

- People share their results on twitter

- People get really upset at people sharing their results on twitter.

I'm in favour of wordle, it is good.

4 minutes ago, thisGRAEME said:

https://www.powerlanguage.co.uk/wordle/

A word game that;

- People share their results on twitter

- People get really upset at people sharing their results on twitter.

I'm in favour of wordle, it is good.

Ahhh! As a non-twitterer-er(?), I will do a deep dive and come back to either thank you, or blame you for a Wordle addiction.

Unrelated to wordle, or anything really, but to pick up on a post made by Kris-A-Golda over on Steelmen re: former players plying their trade in NI;

Christy Manzinga is sitting on 19 goals in 28 appearances for Linfield this season (who, as an aside, have just signed Jake Hastie on loan).

757167751_ScreenShot2022-01-31at11_11_51.thumb.png.7e5348b573d95e68efac6649fe469f53.png

Edited by capt_oats

10 minutes ago, Al B said:

Ahhh! As a non-twitterer-er(?), I will do a deep dive and come back to either thank you, or blame you for a Wordle addiction.

The constraint of one word a day is excellent, no over indulgence, just do it and move on with your day(or turn your light off).

I started last week on the Wordle and on an 11 day winning streak, though today was my last guess to get it. Best I've had so far is in 3.

A lot is pure luck, if you don't get any letters in the first few guesses, which is quite hard to do granted, suddenly the pressure is on!! 😅

This is going to be my first deadline without Twitter in forever, since I went and deleted my account. Going to be weird not refreshing it for half the day for a pic of Jordan Roberts.

I'm also guessing we won't have anyone hanging around for park tonight, for safety reasons.