Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

53 minutes ago, Swello said:

I only like Transfer Deadline day to find out if some ghoul hangs around Fir Park until 11pm to present weird homemade gifts to bemused arrivals.

Hopefully they Periscope it again...

15 minutes ago, rowsdower said:

Lucketti saying incomings are unlikely today. I don't know if he's as prone to the odd fib as GA is though.

I'm inclined to think he is. Burrows replied to one of the Twitter weirdo's over the weekend saying he expected movement both in incomings and announcents of contract extensions. Would be surprised if the day passes without some level of business done.

12 minutes ago, 'WellDel said:

I'm inclined to think he is. Burrows replied to one of the Twitter weirdo's over the weekend saying he expected movement both in incomings and announcents of contract extensions. Would be surprised if the day passes without some level of business done.

Edited by capt_oats

18 minutes ago, one m in Motherwell said:

Although was his reply perhaps talking about the American guy?  Regardless I can see Lamie going.  I'd be a little bit disappointed if we didn't bring anyone new in, but then again, I suppose it's been relatively busy for us ultimately.

Aye. That tweet was 1:38 pm on the 28th we announced Super Joe at 6:59 pm on the 28th so there's a fair chance that's who he was talking about.

On the contract extensions front...we haven't formally announced Scott Fox I don't think despite Burns reporting it a while ago. IIRC it was shortly after Watt was announced as having fucked off so maybe we thought better of "announcing" at that point.

Edited by capt_oats