Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

Can you still get Highlander crisps? I haven't had them in ages and can't think of having seen them anywhere.

I think they’re discontinued. I’ve yet to taste a crisp that was better than bacon and brown sauce flavour highlanders. The black pepper ones were magic too.

50 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

I haven't seen one person say they didn't get  ticket btw

I didn't get one.

I mean, I didn't apply for one, but my point remains valid. 

42 minutes ago, fat_tony said:

I entered the ballot and just had an email to say I didn't get a ticket.

Now I'm off to Twitter to rage at Alan Burrows as if he's just broken into my house and shagged my wife.

He did say you have nice curtains 😉

4 of us were successful and 3 unsuccessful. Still waiting to hear on the other two. 

Does suggest there was less demand than anticipated. 

Flights were already booked out to Dublin and back from Belfast, from and to Edinburgh. 

Hopefully we can take a decent lead to Ireland and make it a less stressful evening. But knowing Motherwell 🤔.

That's my flight if anyone wants it, the plan was to get a bus to Drumcondra and train up to Sligo but that needs an overnight. Pretty reasonable cost despite the distance. There's no way of getting back to Dublin after the match ends unless you get the bus that leaves at 0100 and arrives in Dublin at 0435 (€29.50 return).

Glasgow - Dublin Thu, 28 Jul 22 Departure time - 08:45 Arrival time - 09:40

Dublin - Glasgow Sat, 30 Jul 22 Departure time - 20:55 Arrival time - 21:50

As mentioned Ryanair have a nonsense £115 change fee. Happy to organise, it's now a £203 flight.

39 minutes ago, welldaft said:

4 of us were successful and 3 unsuccessful. Still waiting to hear on the other two. 

Does suggest there was less demand than anticipated. 

Flights were already booked out to Dublin and back from Belfast, from and to Edinburgh. 

Hopefully we can take a decent lead to Ireland and make it a less stressful evening. But knowing Motherwell 🤔.

Around 1000 applications, spread roughly over 800 adult & 200 kids.

2 minutes ago, AdamMFC said:

On the subject of crisps, if anyone likes hot and spicy food then I suggest trying Takis. I'm not a fan of them but my girlfriend loves them.

Available where?