Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

2 hours ago, mwellhighland said:

You've taken that too far 

Absolutely not, can’t beat some pakora and in a pie that would be deadly. 

1 hour ago, rowsdower said:

I'm interested in both options here. Pakora pie: Some pakora in a pastry case, maybe with pakora sauce mixed in. Pie Pakora: a pakora made out of pie meat and pastry bits. There's no way neither of these things exist. 

I might order some pies and give it a go. 

Feel free to bring some to Fir Park next Saturday... I’ll give them both a try 

2 hours ago, supermarv said:

Surely a wee signing today or tomorrow to get us aw excited for Sunday, mon burrows. 

I prefer the new patient strategy where we wait for someone of a decent pedigree. I'm sure we could sign plenty of Seedorfs, Ilics or Ndjolis this week - but do you really want to endure the disappointment for next nine months?

On 02/08/2021 at 10:46, Casagolda said:

Some chat at the game yesterday one of the players we were/are sniffing about was Robbie Gotts of Leeds.

No idea if true but he fits a similar profile to Slattery so would at least make sense in that regard, plus it would be strange name to randomly pluck from nowhere.   

Who started this rumour? Is there anything in it?

19 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

Genuinely completely forgot he existed. I think I saw his one and only appearance away at Dundee. The one where Jack Hamilton assisted Chrissy Long's hat trick. 

Signed for Barrow in League 2 earlier this year. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikael_Ndjoli

He's down as having had 2 appearances. The other one was 9 minutes in the 0-0 against HIbs.

Never lost a game he was in the squad for. Also 'knee'.

1404186377_ScreenShot2021-08-05at15_00_22.thumb.png.a6424922ccf7419cd6892e21d19cf809.png

Edited by capt_oats

44 minutes ago, gullane said:

I prefer the new patient strategy where we wait for someone of a decent pedigree. I'm sure we could sign plenty of Seedorfs, Ilics or Ndjolis this week - but do you really want to endure the disappointment for next nine months?

Of course not but we are obviously on the cusp of making some additions so would be good to get them in nice and early get them up to speed. 

47 minutes ago, gullane said:

You're saying that like STRAKER DAY wasn't a great big laugh. 

Edited by well fan for life

8 minutes ago, supermarv said:

We have a trialist in that looks similar to Kipre, someone else do the digging as that’s all I’ve got 😂😂

I'd guess it's the boy Livi had in on trial earlier in the summer that's popped up as a mutual on a few player's IG.

In fact KVV shared his post on his IG stories on Sunday, it's where I noticed him.

If it's the same guy he's a centre back and was released by Arsenal in the summer.