Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

11 hours ago, William Williams said:

Why couldn't moult and van veen play off exch other as a 2 man front 2 

Because Moult doesn't have functioning legs anymore.

Even Moult at 50% of where he was previously would be a step up in quality on Shields and Efford. 

I suspect it is unlikely to happen, but if it did. The club would need to ensure any contract was based on pay and play or pay and be fit to play. We simply could not give him a 1 year deal and watch him be unavailable to play for 90% of that year. We could not afford it in terms of being such an important position. 

Excited at what these next few days bring. Still hoping we can move some players on to create more space…….also strangely already worrying about United coming to Fir Park next weekend having conceded 20+ goals in 4 games with none scored. Wonder what odds will be for United to open the scoring in 1st 5 minutes 😳🙏🙏.

I'm all for signing moult, I'll get him some stone cold Steve Austin style knee braces. Life is too short, let's enjoy the little things, we've got Celtic in a couple of weeks, where we will once more be reminded of the futility of this league.