Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

1 hour ago, capt_oats said:

Following the clip of the Watt challenge @Div posted on the P&B TL I'm positively drowning in schadenfreude listening to this.

Lads, from 12m 09s...it's fucking beautiful.

"It's a stitch-up!" :lol:

17m 17s - "Absolute Arsehole" :lol:

13 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

@Swello mentioned it on the match thread but the definitive angle posted on the P&B TL seems to have been ours. :lol:

Now that my conspiracy theory is proven - I'm going to point the finger at the bold 'Flow for defending Goss's honour :)

46 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

He's missing GA's coaching 

Changed my career path in a positive way and opened my eyes on a lot of things on the pitch 🤠 Can only thank him for what he done for me, Top man 🙌

Didn’t cover defending corners or clean tackles.

4 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Do you still get an extra game ban for an unsuccessful appeal?

If it is deemed frivolous.  Haven’t looked up the definition but it will say something about Dundee United and lost causes.

I was keen for him to join the Euro 2020 squad as I felt he was a big game player. However since it's showed at his core he's undisciplined and a bit of a bum without direction or the carrot of a fat wage.

His wandering eye and desire to play away from home really should have any bearing on his employment, that is after all his business.

However, the media attention it got doesn't really sit easy with our family club brand.

You'd have to hope out moneyball software could identify someone to ease our striking issues without his baggage.

9 hours ago, Big G man said:

Leigh Griffiths: 

- https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/63464437

so would you give him a deal until the world cup with how we are just now up front ? 

Absolutely fucking not. Aside from the moral issues of signing him the last few years have seen him struggle to do anything in a shite Dundee team then dropping two divisions to Falkirk where he was also shite. Then judging by the few highlights of his time in Australia it looked like a pub league he was in.