Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

Any spares? 

Folks - I am meeting up with a few pals tomorrow before the game and they all have tickets into the Celtic end. I am now pretty keen to go to the game as well, but no chance of me sitting among that mob. 

So if you have any spares into the Well end for whatever reason, I am looking for one ticket to take off your hands at face value.

Looking forward to watching the double treble being thwarted!

Can possibly catch up with you this evening to collect or collect from you in and around the ground tomorrow. 

Please let me know. 

Hour long podcast with the bold Andy Rose here.

Interesting listen given his pathway through the game so far via Bristol City, UCLA, MLS etc. Reasonable amount of chat about Robinson too.

The extra year he's signed up for with us makes a lot more sense when he says he's already done his B license and will be doing his A license this year and will be finishing it next summer.

Edited by capt_oats

7 hours ago, Desp said:

Nae bother, make yourself at home.  I'll probably end up crashing out in the Duchy Park to be honest with you. 

I don’t need to be home til 4pm Sunday (unless there is a bus thing happening)

Promised myself not to let myself get too carried away in the build up to the final, especially as work wouldn't give me the day off , however that lasted up till about Wednesday . Now I can't even bear to read or listen to any of the build up at all and keep getting a recurring vision of Main breaking clear and scoring 1 on 1 to bag the winner in the 88th minute !! I have no idea how I'm going to be able to function tomorrow !!!

Guys at work (rangers fans ) were saying they could see us hitting them cold and scoring in the first 5 mins . I can't think of anything more horrifying !! If we score that early there's no way I'll make it to full time !! I'm with you I hate rogic , think he's their most dangerous player by far but luckily they don't seem to think that so much ! Can only hope they all have an off day.

I’ve been too busy with work and next job decisions and shit to get too excited, but now I’m back in Lanarkshire after a long drive from the highlands I’m feeling nervous for the first time since we made the final. Going to have a few ciders and a rum.

I’ve been too busy with work and next job decisions and shit to get too excited, but now I’m back in Lanarkshire after a long drive from the highlands I’m feeling nervous for the first time since we made the final. Going to have a few ciders and a rum.
Having a few wines tonight to settle the nerves. I'm up in Perth tomorrow annoyingly gonna be driving a train from about 4 till 6 ! Originally planned to avoid all contact with the outside world , had my route home mapped to avoid all pubs and then watch the game as if it were live from 7 , but now I'm thinking f**k it , will find a place to watch the first half then hopefully my train will be held up in the Highlands as it has been all week and the game doesn't go to extra time !!!

Having a few wines tonight to settle the nerves. I'm up in Perth tomorrow annoyingly gonna be driving a train from about 4 till 6 ! Originally planned to avoid all contact with the outside world , had my route home mapped to avoid all pubs and then watch the game as if it were live from 7 , but now I'm thinking f**k it , will find a place to watch the first half then hopefully my train will be held up in the Highlands as it has been all week and the game doesn't go to extra time !!!

Pull a sicky. I imagine it will be a while before we have a team with as much belief and fight as this one again. What a chance we have.

I know but I can't , have already put in a holiday that got knocked back so totally suspicious if I pulled a sicky , plus my boss pulled a sicky for the 91 final so will totally know what i'm up to regardless of any story I come up with !!

I know but I can't , have already put in a holiday that got knocked back so totally suspicious if I pulled a sicky , plus my boss pulled a sicky for the 91 final so will totally know what i'm up to regardless of any story I come up with !!

Hey if a sicky worked for your boss in 91 you know what to do.