Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

Since social media types love a tease, they could have done a thing there with "Champagne" colours or three chunky claret and amber bands which would have got us all a flutter for 48hrs. Obviously minus putting a grinning Liam or Davor in it before launch, but they could have done something for the eagle eyed.

12 minutes ago, ropy said:

Presumably we only have one strip and it’s Davor’s size (wee).

Hope not. Dav's obviously a wee ride in that fantastic tap but I'm hoping for XL being readily available next week. All in on that yin.

Edited by 'WellDel

City kept the score down at least. 

We lost 14-0 to the Pars in the Youth Cup once I'm sure... 

I'm sure there's more chance of those Motherwell lads making the first team eventually than the lads of certain other youth teams we could mention (CeltGers) so Well should get all the youth development money. 

17 hours ago, camer0n_mcd said:

Lol

I am assuming that none of us are bothered about this but it is a strange punishment for what was an offence during punditry.  His club involvement is with the youths, is his suspension first team related or for games associated with his day job, i.e. he can’t put out the cones today but he can coach the U18s?  Was he in the dug out last nIght?

6 minutes ago, ropy said:

I am assuming that none of us are bothered about this but it is a strange punishment for what was an offence during punditry.  His club involvement is with the youths, is his suspension first team related or for games associated with his day job, i.e. he can’t put out the cones today but he can coach the U18s?  Was he in the dug out last nIght

Yes, he was in the dug out last night, so presumably it must be only first team matches this applies to.

15 hours ago, Vietnam91 said:

Since social media types love a tease, they could have done a thing there with "Champagne" colours or three chunky claret and amber bands which would have got us all a flutter for 48hrs. Obviously minus putting a grinning Liam or Davor in it before launch, but they could have done something for the eagle eyed.

Further to this I've been informed that the strips have been in the building for a while however the letters and numbers (which are black) were not, it was assumed they wouldn't get here in time. It was deemed to go with the grey for today however the numbers arrived Thursday and Aldo bust his pan in to get them ready as it was felt there would be a greater contrast.

#powerofthethread

Edited by Vietnam91