Plans today?

Going to go to Inverleith park for s walk and a picnic and then to Hibs v Falkirk and dinner tonight at Loch Fyne.

I've always wanted to try Lock Fyne, but the girlfriend doesn't like fish. So either I find a substitute for the night or I just don't go!

My plans for the weekend were a quiet few drinks at my pal's 30th last night, 50 miles on the bike today, then driving over the Skye to camp on one of the Cuillin ridge's outlying summits. Instead I got absolutely cunted on Sloe Gin, feel fucking rotten today and have just been reminded by my other half that I got up at 3am and pished on the hoover. 

Might not bike the 50 miles tbh. 

Once I get my puncture on the car fixed taking my son for a swim then collect my daughter and head down to my own mums with flowers and a bottle of something nice for her for tomorrow.

My son is staying at mine tonight so he will take up position on the X-box in my room while I have a few beers, maybe also a glass or two of wine watching the Anthony Crolla fight, may even phone a pizza from Nicos in Clackmannan.

What a time to be alive

Edited by Flybhoy

Evening meal in Edinburgh, so going to go to Vale of Leithen vs BSC for a scenic new ground on what hopefully remains a gloriously sunny day (think I've caught the ground hunting bug again, just LL to go minus Gala & Hawick).

Tried to go to BSC Glasgow last season but got rained off. Went to Partick instead and got rained off at half time. Caught 10 mins at Pollok after that.

Was at Hawick last week (staying at Peebles Hydro where I wanted to go to Vale of Leithen, but it was the only postponement in the country, hence Hawick as it was was the nearest fixture on). I particularly liked the pub at the back of the stand with a view of the game,that and the highest scoring match in all the senior leagues (4-3 to the big underdogs). These little teams always seem to have their charms. :)

I rarely have to work on Saturdays but this is one of those rare days.  Will probaly watch the waste-of-space cup match on Alba hoping that someone comes in and relieves me from the boredom.

Quiet evening planned with steak baguettes and lots of red wine for dinner.

Holidaying in York so probably just going to do some touristy stuff like the boat on the river Ouse, walking the walls and of course getting fired into some pie and mash with ale later on tonight while trying to find a pub within the walls that does music. Tomorrow I'll do anything to avoid watching the Scotland game but I know I'll end up watching it anyway.

Had the dug out for a walk up the Kelvin to Dawsholm Park and back. Stuck a couple of bets on. I might watch the diddly dee diddy cup final. Might head out later as it's a cracking day. 

1 minute ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Been swimming this morning then a walk with the wee one to the shops. Just washed and hoovered my car as it's going back to the lease company this week. First time I've washed it in two years :lol:

Now chilling out, listening to the football whilst himself decorates.

Mines goes back next week but when I put it in for a service last week they cleaned and vacumned it.  :thumsup2