Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

:lol: I fucking love Chris Eubank

His tweeting his confusion as to why people kept tweeting him about youth hostelling last year, and then going to a Brighton youth hostel to sing kumbaya was twitter's peak for me. I could listen to him read the phone book.

2 minutes ago, Tttt said:

Guys what the f**k is going on

IMG_20160708_171901.jpg

Yeh, I don't follow either.

Didn't GGG criticise Canelo for fighting a welterweight in Khan? What's the difference here? 

Just now, sjc said:

Yeh, I don't follow either.

Didn't GGG criticise Canelo for fighting a welterweight in Khan? What's the difference here? 

God knows, it's a poor show from GGG's team imo, Brook is a big guy but still only a welter. 

Can't believe Ant and Dec signed off on this 

Folk on Twitter saying both Eubank Jnr and Vargas were fannying about with the GGG/Brook camps, and when they contacted each other and talked about the money involved Brook agreed to it.

1 minute ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Will Brook have to vacate his 147 title? I hope to god they don't make Spence-Bundu for the full title

The Spence mandatory wasn't due for a while was it? Not sure we'll see Brook at 147 again though, Hearn had said the plan was to move to 154 next year

A lot of rumours doing the rounds that Kell wants out the fight game.

As such this is his big payday to leave. £3m is the figure mooted.

Talented fighter but too step up in weight to fight this guys is just down right insane and adds some credence to the rumours in my opinion.

5 hours ago, Pete Rockwell said:

Eddie Hearn is handling this dreadfully from a fan's perspective.

What's Eddie Hearn's playing at? This is what. The Eubank's will be spitting  feathers.

Has the making of the biggest upset since Honeygan/Curry.

Edited by kiddy

Brooks a massive welterweight but in with somebody as ruthless as ggg seems to be a major risk so hats off to him for not backing away from the challenge ! Going out on a limb and saying I think brook will win via points !!!