Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

3 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

You can watch and like more than one combat sport, m8.

But aye, Kiddy does seem to speak a lot of shite.

Pish, shite, any other adjectives, without quotes to back it up?

Your very first post on this thread...

Lewis, on his day, wasn't better than Oliver McCall & Hasim Rahman.

That he had to avenge those defeats would suggest as much, as good a champion as he was.

Utter shite, as was explained to you at the time. It's ok m8, some posters are shite (not me obv, I'm tremendous), it's not the end of the world.

13 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

Your very first post on this thread...

Utter shite, as was explained to you at the time. It's ok m8, some posters are shite (not me obv, I'm tremendous), it's not the end of the world.Tremendous

Tremendous

At least it wasn't the end of his world.

In what way was ANYTHING I said wrong?

Edited by kiddy

17 hours ago, kiddy said:

In what way was ANYTHING I said wrong?

Let's just look back on what actually happened, shall we...

Kiddy posts this utter drivel:

On ‎22‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 20:31, kiddy said:

Lewis, on his day, wasn't better than Oliver McCall & Hasim Rahman.

That he had to avenge those defeats would suggest as much, as good a champion as he was.

It's responded to with the mocking it deserves:

On ‎22‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 23:00, AUFC90 said:

That doesn't make the slightest bit of sense. When he wasn't on his day, probably by underestimating them, he got beat by them. Then when he made sure he was on his day in the rematches he smashed f**k out the both of them. Certainly the best heavyweight I've seen, by quite a distance.

Kiddy responds with:

No response, he's been called out on his nonsense, has no retort, and slinks off the thread, never to mention it again.

You're welcome for the clarification. Good day.

Lee Haskins v Stuart Hall might be a decent fight on Saturday's undercard, don't think Charlie Edwards will be quite ready for his shot, although they must be reasonably confident if they're putting him in after only 8 fights. Nothing else looks even remotely interesting.

Listening to brook he seems fairly confident infront of the camera doing all these different interviews. But now the fight is only a few days away think the realisation that he's bitten off more than he can chew will hit him soon enough. I like brook and hats off to him for stepping up to the plate but can only see this ending in a ggg win via ko ! Hopefully not in the same way Khan was crushed by canelo though.

The undercard is completely underwhelming for such a big main event but who really gies a f**k when yer oot yer dome and Sweet Caroline is blaring.

What a time to be alive.

Eh? The undercard is actually decent compared to other sbo cards.

Edwards fight is interesting although he's an underdog, hall-haskins is a really good fight as well

Maybe for the casual like you son but the real boxing fans are not impressed.

Nah the casuals are more interested in one sided beat downs involving the likes of big names like Calum Smith and George Groves. These 2 fights are at a decent level and are a lot closer even if they do involve a favourite.

30 minutes ago, MarkoRaj said:

Nah the casuals are more interested in one sided beat downs involving the likes of big names like Calum Smith and George Groves. These 2 fights are at a decent level and are a lot closer even if they do involve a favourite.

Whoosh.jpg

14 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Anyone catch the 3 Inoue's fights? Apologies if this has already been posted but want to know if they're worth watching

Only seen Naoya's so far. Looked decent if unspectacular, opponent was better than most were expecting tbf. Seems to still be having problems with his right hand wasn't throwing it that much and looked to be bleeding at the end when the wraps came off.