Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

Just now, NorthernJambo said:

Apologies mate, I've misunderstood your post. Nurse and Hibbert are decent fighters. 2014 for Ryan's win v Nurse. 2015 for the win v Hibbert but then lost the rematch.

No need to apologise NJ, thanks all the same though. Tbh because I finally found a way to watch worldwide fights every week I generally cba watching British level stuff.  I'd like to support Josh Taylor though and will probably end up paying for it. It looks like I'm going to have to ask my girlfriend to go with me so that'll leave me £80 lighter if I decide to go.

Aye was winning quite clearly if I remember right then something in his back went and just couldn't go on. Taylor and his team are obviously confident to be taking this in only his 7th fight. He's never even been into the 3rd round in a pro fight, every chance this'll be 12 hard rounds. 

10 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Also dropped and beat Nurse in a close fight, and Nurse has been getting good reviews lately, some people were even suggesting he fight Burns

No doubt Limond would've been targeting the Burns fight if he'd beat Nurse. Think Jack Catterall is going after Nurse, Taylor should be looking at the winner of that if he can get past Ryan. It's a really decent division domestically when you start thinking about it