Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

Malignaggi is right, his legs have gone.  Injury or old age, it means his punches aren't being delivered properly, he's swinging.

It looked like there was no power in his shots at all as he couldn’t put weight through his punches and therefore couldn’t keep Bellew off him. Defence wasn’t good enough (has never been particularly great) and doesn’t have the reflexes to avoid them anymore.

Correct decision to stop it.

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

That was awful again. They must be the 2 worst boxers who appear on Box Office. I paid for that shite and have been right royally ripped off.

What is it you're looking for?

1 hour ago, dundeefc1783 said:

Haye is an absolute fraud who was after one last pay day. This fight should never have happened

The guys just done, it;s not his fault everyone thought the old Haye was turning up tonight, I've not saw the old one for a very long while.

Edited by ayrmad

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

A bit of quality. What I watched tonight was a Scouser with tits beating an old man. Not good.

What do you want Bellew to do, he won as he pleased, I'm confident he would have won as he pleased the last time if Haye hadn't fucked his leg.

Edited by ayrmad

4 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

A bit of quality. What I watched tonight was a Scouser with tits beating an old man. Not good.

I never watched it, but the thought of Cilla Black giving Bruce Forsyth a kicking isn't the worst.

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

6 minutes ago, dundeefc1783 said:

Haye is an absolute fraud who was after one last pay day. This fight should never have happened

That was the first fight. Bellew even said after it was primarily for the money.

The re-match was for the money again and I'm sure they would have fought a 3rd time on PPV if they were getting the cash. It is where the money is for Bellew.

Now Haye is a corpse I wonder who Bellew will try next.

The guys just done, it;s not his fault everyone thought the old Haye was turning up tonight, I've not saw the old won for a very long while.

Yeah but he turns up knowing he is in no condition to make a fight of it. Pure and simple he is skint and there for the money. He’s an absolute fraud.

He was an absolute beast at cruiser and now he has been reduced to losing against someone as limited as Bellew because he has blown all his dough and doesn’t have a pot to piss in.

1 minute ago, dundeefc1783 said:

Yeah but he turns up knowing he is in no condition to make a fight of it. Pure and simple he is skint and there for the money. He’s an absolute fraud.

He was an absolute beast at cruiser and now he has been reduced to losing against someone as limited as Bellew because he has blown all his dough and doesn’t have a pot to piss in.

How's he a fraud, I'm the only one on here who thought Haye was done until tonight, not his fault folk are blind.

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

He is pathetic. His typical Scouse speech was cringeworthy.

He looks like a very good boxer to me.

Very good tonigt I agree. Done what he gets paid to do. But calling out Andre Ward. Come on.
I had turned over. He didn't call out Ward did he? Ward would only come out for a title fight. It's about 3 years since Bellew won his C/W belt!