Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

5 minutes ago, Mocochinchi said:

Travelling up with my son from the Scottish Borders for the game tomorrow.  It'll be our first visit to the stadium.  Any recommendations about best place to park?

I know that there is parking at the stadium but any other suggestions?

Park on one of the surrounding streets I'd say, just off the Crieff Road. The McDiarmid car park is a bit of a con.

I'm not going to be at the game as I'm on holiday. But a rangers fan at my works been saying that a fair amount of their fans are buying in our end.

Could be fun.

For all the stick Tommy Wright has had over his signings, Foster and Paton have been excellent additions this season.  I didn't think much of Paton to start with, but he's become vital when you consider the lack of Millar and Davidson throughout the season.

Foster is a steady away defender, but brings some real quality in attack at times.

Bringing Liam Craig back has also been a good move, and I admit to not being convinced by it at the time!

Swanson been mostly excellent in his time with us, Shaughnessy been a success, and whilst far from the finished article, has really grown into the centre back role. Alston has been a decent signing, maybe quiet at times but he's been a valuable member of the squad, and hopefully we're still to see the best of him.

Do we have Cummins for another season? He has improved a bit the past month or so, and I think he's a worthwhile squad player, but other than his first four months of last season, I don't think he's good enough to be a starting striker for us.

An absolutely brilliant achievement to finish fourth and get into Europe again.

Spoiler

St Johnstone have qualified for Europe in 5 out of the past 6 seasons