Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

12 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

If BBC figures are correct, Saturday was our lowest league attendance of the season at 2899

Assuming a 400-500 POTG and Livingston fans that means a fair few that had already paid for the game didn't bother.

Courier reporting less than 300 sold for Saturday 

33 minutes ago, nelsjfc said:

There's a lot I'm angry about in that statement but finding out I can watch the game on Saints International TV after splashing out £15 on viaplay is right up there.

I contemplated watching it. I'm just not going to bother doing that either. Not paying for yet another channel and Saints certainly aren't getting my money. 

The whole fiasco combined with the miserable football and general depressing vibe is killing it for me. I'm going away and doing something else completely instead for the day. 

Edited by SJFCtheTeamForMe

21 minutes ago, double deluxe said:

About 2,600

That plus the two end and part of the main for Rangers would have been accepted for most even £30 for all except under 12s for  both teams.

Simple but they had to muck it up, how utterly stupid.

On 15/01/2023 at 08:46, tree house tam said:

Possibly, I know 2 people since last season that were okay about Davidson staying. One has now changed his opinion and the other I've not seen since Christmas. 

Fat guy with a white beard and a red suit?

Flaherty is getting quite the hard time about the response we received. 

Question. Did he write it or was it Mark Guidi and Flaherty did delivered it via some questionable copy and pasting?

Just think he's getting most of the blame but is there others who should be getting more stick. 

Also #DavidsonOut

Edited by SJFCtheTeamForMe

1 hour ago, PSJ.84 said:

Gutter. Could’ve pulled in a decent crowd at Riverside

Would’ve been a real statement had the game gone ahead and a large crowd went down. 

Such is life.