Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

4 minutes ago, FrankChickens1 said:

I'm still not buying that clap at the end means anything 

The more interviews he does, the less im convinced.

But theres no way he can make those comments after that performance, and this run of form, and the players arent turning against him on that bus ride home. 

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The more interviews he does, the less im convinced.

But theres no way he can make those comments after that performance, and this run of form, and the players arent turning against him on that bus ride home. 

Callum Davidson on the team bus back to Perth after another interview where he throws the players under the bus to cover for his own failings:

821203.jpg

I get the frustration in some ways; that Livi do press you and prey on your first touch, so if you’ve told players not to dither on the ball and instead help it on and then watch what Dan Phillips, for example, did most of the first half, you would be pissed off. 

But at the end of the day I think Callum should just accept it now and go out on good terms. We’re not in this position because of today so there’s little point venting your frustrations over it in public.