Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

1 hour ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

By the look of it, the only time he was playing for us and Celtic played away to Ross County was the 26th of October, and he left us 5 days later.

6 hours ago, Radford said:

Only thing I remember about him is he came on at Hamilton got a great chance at the back post and fresh aired it.

I think I also vaguely remember him being utter pish in a midweek cup game away to Aberdeen. Instantly forgettable that he even played for us. 

Levein talking about Sidibehs xG today....

Also says Sidibeh is fitter/sharper than Kimpioka, who is still getting up to speed after not really playing this season before joining us, which gives him the edge when deciding who starts sometimes. 

My question is will they have learned anything from the game against Dundee at Dens? 

Wing backs completely isolated in wide areas defensively especially on our right side. If we allow that again the result will also be the same. 

We started two up front at Dens and while we weren't brilliant we dropped off even further when they withdrew Kimpioka and tried just holding on.

Edited by SJFCtheTeamForMe

48 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Btw, Max ... 💩💩

Disagree with this on today. Thought max was hardest working player on the pitch and showed quality at times to help us going forward too.

Robinson though…

Kucheriavyi was okay, he's a nothing player but you get away with one. When you've got him, Matt Smith, and Tony Gallacher in the same team, then that's too many passengers.

I've still no idea who he's expecting to chip in with goals apart from the strikers.

17 minutes ago, Jamesy96 said:

Disagree with this on today. Thought max was hardest working player on the pitch and showed quality at times to help us going forward too.

Robinson though…

It's been about 6 months since Max passed it forward.